Mr. Green Gaming

My map for the server

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you actually ever played on our Zombie Survival server?

of course i played zombie survival!

Sorry, but mapping for ZS is a lot different than mapping for CSS Zombie Mod. This map would really suck.

1 guy told me that you can use css to make zs maps

so what do i have to do, to make a normal map?

What game do i have to use?

hl2:dm? (lol)

Ah i understand that that map SUX! (i was making better maps)

of course i played zombie survival!

1 guy told me that you can use css to make zs maps

so what do i have to do, to make a normal map?

What game do i have to use?

hl2:dm? (lol)

Ah i understand that that map SUX! (i was making better maps)

Yes, HL2:DM is the game to use. Not so sure about CSS.

Anyway, the map just isn't right. If you've played ZS, you'll notice that all maps are better, they look nicer and are optimized.

well.. anyway... do you want one map more for fun? I know that the texture of this map was awful, but it was a "test". i forgot there to make some paint of blood and all. So how i said it was a "test".

do we have a group of Mr.Green in steam? it's just very seldom, when i come to left4green.com. so if we dont have a grou can i create it?(if you allow me)

Who's here a good mapper?

post-126-1229799010.gif

post-126-1229799280.gif

well.. anyway... do you want one map more for fun? I know that the texture of this map was awful, but it was a "test". i forgot there to make some paint of blood and all. So how i said it was a "test".

do we have a group of Mr.Green in steam? it's just very seldom, when i come to left4green.com. so if we dont have a grou can i create it?(if you allow me)

There's already a Mr. Green group in Steam.

i am listen send me the map if clavus allwos u ill fix it and remove the bad parts

one question though can i make a zs map from hl2 ep2 or stick with hl2 dm?

Make it less open spacey, because fast zombies and headcrabs can easily kill people if the rooms are open. Add more colours and don't use the boring one colour textures, because you need a good environment in ZS to give the right atmosphere in te game. Make multiple floors in your level, because otherwise you have a lot of empty room above you or make the roof only 4 meters high. :)

Of course I can! i will start today

ok when u finish it send it to me I'll add all the missing parts like the different texures, props and lights.

Pm me if ur intersted.

Ok of course :)

But i just need to know how to make night and i will do everything i know! Ok? B)

ok guys but i nedd time then. it will be harder to do a map better than this one.