Mr. Green Gaming

ok random ban

shadows

"well i did not even glitched i just joined and he banned me"

I have some things to say. You have been warned in the past. Me and other players saw you disobey what i have told you back then. Also, Chainsawman wanted to ban you, too, but he gave you more time to act maturely, stop acting like an idiot, etc. By the looks of your post content, you can see what i mean. Maybe i've been talking to walls, but i'm very sure i asked you to stop glitching maps/mechanisms and whining/flaming on the chat everytime you die, or when something you don't like, happens.

The ban is for ~23 hours. That's about one day. I banned you because,it was time for it and the glass had already been filled. By the way, the ban isn't for what you did now, but what you did in the past. You thought i would take no action, but on the contrary, i observed you closely.

Edited by Deluvas

I used the !stuck command twice. one time i just wanted to try if it worked and the second was in pub where they blocked the door with an almost impossible cade to break. :D but now i dont use it anymore. you shouldnt use it either anymore.

its more a bucket than a glass, i would have banned him earlier. :D

Edited by Damien

I used the !stuck command twice. one time i just wanted to try if it worked and the second was in pub where they blocked the door with an almost impossible cade to break. :D but now i dont use it anymore. you shouldnt use it either anymore.

its more a bucket than a glass, i would have banned him earlier. :D

OFFTOPIC: The !stuck mechanism has a small problem. ( for coders: I thought OBBMins/Maxs would compensate (small typo here:)) for when you are crouching, but it didn't, so when you are crouched underneath something, you can glitch it. ) I updated this in my version and put a warning text to it..

you did the right thing but what about the others like enifer that did it

I remember warning SHADOW these days, for trying to reconnect to trigger Freeman (lol), also i remember warning Holy and some others for spamming the chat with !stuck, even if the cooldown wasn't ready :/ .. etc .. but i haven't seen them abuse a lot and flame in the chat like you, etc.

Edited by Deluvas

instead of the teleport for !stuck make it slap the player like the admin command but do it less power and no damage to the player

...and honestly, what would be the point of that?

OFFTOPIC: I don't really know how slapping would help you get out of the 'world'.

Trying to end the topic: One day ban. Relax, take a deep breath.. it's nothing to worry... Have a juice, what you want .. think about what's been said here and try to play without flaming players or acting like an idiot in the chat box,glitching, etc. It's nothing personal :D

Edited by Deluvas

Sh@dows, what is your problem? You can't continue playing/acting like that.

I gave you so much time to change your behaviour.

And again, you missed your chance.

What kind of person are you to be so stupid.

Look at this!

1."I was not glitching." Lie

2."well i did not even glitched i just joined and he banned me." More lying. Be honest to yourself.

3."instead of the teleport for !stuck make it slap the player like the admin command but do it less power and no damage to the player" Seriously, why dont you just pay attention to the rules like everyone else? Everybody is paying attention to the them, except some guys. And like Dusty said: What would be the point of that?

I am disappointed of you...

I am trying to help you and you dont care...great!

Get out of my sight, man.

[offtopic]Have I ever been banned? I think not :D[/offtopic]

Anyways I've seen Shadows sometimes.. they are so uncreative to think of a real name :P

I have seen a shadows with an @ (Sh@dows) who is a whiny glitching nub, I seen him abuse the stuck command in chat saying !stuck for norway or something like that, I have also seen his whineyness, and I know another shadows with just lowercase letters, I don't really know about him..

Either way, what admin's say, happens.

Well I would have prefered to not post here and watch what's happening, I don't have anything against you Shadows but they're right :/

I often see you (to don't say almost always) whining when you die, it, personally, doesn't really bothers me but for some others it is(as you could see with the posts here) and sometimes some players say things like "he is an idiot" or something like that, maybe you saw it yourself in game.

I'm not on any side here but you must learn to be less whining, or at least keep it for you.

For the glitches, I can't really report so much as Deluvas or Chainsawman did because they're more present than me, I just saw you sometimes as berserker on top of ladders killing zombies one by one, and often suiciding at start too but it's not a glitch (just once I saw you leaving and going back to remove sickness effect, but you've already been warned/banned for that before)

I just agree with the most guys it really anooys me that the chat get spammed with "OMFG FAGSTIES" and some else crap.

[OFFTOPIC]

Okay at this point i i think i have to say something about my keyboard theres an key to lower the sound volume and that key has for some weird reason the same function like the key "b" whats my !stuck bind is. (almost every key got a bind at me so its hard to change but i will just try not pressing that sound button) .:P

And at other things like glitches and Bugs Iam trying things to see how it works to tell it Deluvas so he can fix it fast as possible. (if someone tell me its annoying i will stop it for sure) [/OFFTOPIC]