Mr. Green Gaming

Akina Tenshi

VforV

Sorry that I make this thread, but I have something to add to this and this thread, and the original threads are closed (you can merge this with one of the threads if you want).

Just got this message on YouTube:

Subject: IMPORTANT, DO NOT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE

Hello, i hate to inform you but i am not the real akina misaki.

it's a long story and i will explain everything. i am a forgin exchange student from America, my name is amber i go to the same school as the real akina misaki and I'm in the same class as her. akina has always been the popular girl in our school, shes pretty, rich and polite and everyone loves her. so out of jealously i made this fake account of her to see what it felt like to be the popular girl akina. she is not the girl in the videos but she is the girl in the photos i have on the youtube background and myspace. i know what i have done is wrong and that is why i'm telling the truth now and removing this account. i cannot ask you to forgive because you might not. but i will ask you to support the real akina on her youtube account she has just made

http://www.youtube.com/user/akinamisaki

please support her as you did my channel, by adding, subscribing, commenting and rating her videos. Thank you and i hope everyone understands.

-Amber

So the 'real Akina' says she's the fake... I don't know what I have to believe anymore. :huh:

Just wanted to let you guys know. :V

Sorry that I make this thread, but I have something to add to this and this thread, and the original threads are closed (you can merge this with one of the threads if you want).

Just got this message on YouTube:

Subject: IMPORTANT, DO NOT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE

Hello, i hate to inform you but i am not the real akina misaki.

it's a long story and i will explain everything. i am a forgin exchange student from America, my name is amber i go to the same school as the real akina misaki and I'm in the same class as her. akina has always been the popular girl in our school, shes pretty, rich and polite and everyone loves her. so out of jealously i made this fake account of her to see what it felt like to be the popular girl akina. she is not the girl in the videos but she is the girl in the photos i have on the youtube background and myspace. i know what i have done is wrong and that is why i'm telling the truth now and removing this account. i cannot ask you to forgive because you might not. but i will ask you to support the real akina on her youtube account she has just made

http://www.youtube.c...ser/akinamisaki

please support her as you did my channel, by adding, subscribing, commenting and rating her videos. Thank you and i hope everyone understands.

-Amber

So the 'real Akina' says she's the fake... I don't know what I have to believe anymore. :huh:

Just wanted to let you guys know. :V

No shit Sherlock