Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application

Juggernaut

Gameserver: Mr. Green MTA #1 |RACE| LEFT4GREEN.COM

Country of origin: United States

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: Hey guys my name is Stephen I go by Juggernaut in game. I am 29 years old and married with 3 children. I am currently attending Devry University and working on my Bachelors Degree in Computer Information Systems. I enjoy gaming, mostly FPS or racing. Right now I pretty much just play MTA Race as I find it challenging and fun. The only other multiplayer game I p[lay right now is Medal of Honor Allied Assault. When MTA first released race I ran a game server for a little while. I moved away from MTA to SA-MP and made a couple scripts for it that me and my friends enjoyed. I quit playing SA pretty much when GTAIV came to the PC. I came back to MTA when I saw that they had released v1.0 and here I am. I am not in any kind of clan. I really enjoy the server and it seems that another admin or 2 may be needed to keep the cheaters and disrespectful people at bay. I will be honest and fair if chosen to admin your server. Thank you for giving me the chance. :)

Yeah good application it is bether than the last one.

If you'r 29 years old you have to be pretty mature (duuh :P )

So that's probably the main reason why you stand out.

Good luck man!

Hello stalker-dude that wasn't an application, it was more of a hello.

Thank you guys for the "Good luck." :)

Thank you Chikennugget1, Hundred2 and Dusty.

I have been reading over these forums for the past couple of days and everyone here seems like a great bunch of people, a little younger than I am, but that's OK I can relate to most everyone.

Edited by Juggernaut

Good application, but are you sure you are playing so much? :unsure:

I play like every day at least 1 hour and i've never seen you that i can remember :unsure: , but good luck:)

I usually play between the hours of 8pm to 5pm CST. Sometimes for 2 hours or more. Depending on where you are you may be sleeping or whatever.

@ Silver Dot I did thank you. Look up there. I said "Thank you guys for the "Good Luck".

Good application, but are you sure you are playing so much? :unsure:

I play like every day at least 1 hour and i've never seen you that i can remember :unsure: , but good luck:)

I usually play between the hours of 8pm to 5pm CST. Sometimes for 2 hours or more. Depending on where you are you may be sleeping or whatever.

@ Silver Dot I did thank you. Look up there. I said "Thank you guys for the "Good Luck".

O, Yes you're right, Different time ofc. thats why i've never seen you lol <_<