Mr. Green Gaming

Team Fortress 2

Lukkie

I haven't been making an application for a while now, but I tought I'll give it a try now. (Last time I cancelled it because I wasn't that active anymore, bought cod4 etc, but now I'm addicted to team fortress 2 again :D)

I joined the clan Insane Ingame but since everyone went to Boss, I left as well. Knowing the rules, an admin can't be in a clan, well I'm clanless B)

I'll retake a bit of my old application, as well as adding a few notes.

Ingame name: Lukkie

Gameserver: The Team Fortress 2 server

Age: 15 and a half (Can be too young, but I'm not a baby, I am serious most of the time. I'm studying science wich is quiet hard.)

Country of origin: Belgium

Steam and Xfire: Lukkiebe

Little something about yourself and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Well... Since I'm a regular in the tf2 servers. (-> Mostly payload, but sometimes koth, arena and cp. It depends on who is playing where ;)) I think most regulars of payload know me and so do the admins. I experimented with a server hosted on my computer. I learned a lot of sourcemod (Thats the script running on your servers as well, right?) and gave my admins only the needed rights. I think abusing your adminpowers is a sign of weakness. Unfortunatly my server only worked for 2 weeks. Belgium has a datalimit, and that killed my server :(.

A lot of people know me from when I was young (13 years :)) but I was a newbie to computer when I joined the Mr. Green MTA server (the old one). I made some mistakes, but I learned a lot. I am social and I like playing with friends, although there isn't always someone online and mostly they are spread in serveral servers. I follow the chatbox ( I hate the HlstatsX messages :lol: ) so I can easily see problems. If someone asks how something works (Like a newbie will do) I will explain it. I don't mind interrupting my game to join the servers if someone calls for an admin.

I have mIRC although i don't enter it often. I used to join the IRC channels of old mta servers, but I lost all my scripts and I simply don't like it anymore. Fortunatly, I'm active here and even more active at the dutch forums!

Real life: My parents are divorced so I have to move every 2 weeks. My computer at my mom is Uber :D, but my dad's pc is worthless. BUT! I only have to go 2 days to my dad, and 12 days to my mom! (6:1) My real name is Lukas and I have 2 sisters, 1 of them is addicted to social networks, the other one is studying art. My mom is a member of facebook, so we really need computers!

I'll think about adding a few more things, but making this application took a while, and I have to eat now, so I'll finish it :)

Need more information? Check my old applications (Mta and Tf2) Note that there was a little misunderstanding of Arno in the tf2 topic

So eh.. Hope you like it :)

HMM...HMM...HMMM...

Third application, much moar info, very very VERY active :D

Except on Gameserver you put the following: The Team Fortress 2 server. Which one exactly? Mr Green has 4 TF2 servers.

Well, Ywa said on your MTA application that you have a good chance for the Future, and the Future in THAT Present is NOW. I don't think they can decline :)

Good luck, mano.

Except on Gameserver you put the following: The Team Fortress 2 server. Which one exactly? Mr Green has 4 TF2 servers.

Ehh.. Forgot a S :]

Anyways, the tf2 servers are hosted on the same server (Ares) so actually it's right :]

Edited by Lukkie

Xfire hours say nóthing if a person is admin-worthy or not. We all know that he didn't play at Mr. Green all that time. A better way to see if a person is active or not is to visit his HLstatsX page.

Anyway, I haven't seen you that often in-game. Though I haven't played a lot for the past 2 or 3 days, and mainly play at the CP or Arena server, and sometimes KOTH and PL.

Good Lukkie. :V

Anyway, I haven't seen you that often in-game. Though I haven't played a lot for the past 2 or 3 days, and mainly play at the CP or Arena server, and sometimes KOTH and PL.

I see him in the Payload server enough.

Aah, I hardly play on that server these days.