Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application - Dusty

Dusty

Let's start with the necessities.

Gameserver: Mr Green GMod Servers.

Country of origin: England.

Link to SteamCommunity profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003916015

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Hello, if you're a regular to the forums or IRC, you probably know me, but for those that don't. Well..

My real name's Matt, I go by the name Dusty on Steam and on various IRC networks.

I've been gaming on my PC for a couple of years now, and I started doing it seriously when I first got GMod, which I would like to thank our very own Karlicious for persuading me to install and for telling me about the Mr.Green community.

I have been playing on the Mr.Green servers for quite a while, stacking over 100 hours of gameplay on Zombie Survival and around 30 hours on Infected Wars. Due to my activity on the server, I feel that I'm a well known player. I also dare say I'm quite close to a few of the current admins as well.

I might as well tell you some personal stuff as well.

I'm currently in my last year at high school, I've got my mock GCSE's coming up in a matter of weeks now, then my real exams shortly after those. I finish in May, which leaves me lots of free time, which no doubt will be spent on the computer :)

Anyway, back to why I think I should be accepted for admin.

Due to the fact I live so far away from a lot of my (real life) friends, I spend the majority of my evenings on the computer, gaming, and when I'm not doing that, being active on IRC. I've had several people think I was an admin in the past, and others wondering why I've not applied :V

While I admit I've not been a proper admin on other game servers, mostly because I've always only played on Mr.Green servers. I've been a moderator of several different forums over the years, most of which have shut down unfortunately.

Due to the wonderous IRC echos, you can find out if a player is being abusive or cheating/glitching etc out of game. I would happily drop what I'm doing to go and sort them out. I also get along with pretty much anyone who is willing to get along with me.

Alright, I've been writing this for quite a while now, and I honestly can't think of anything else to say. If you have any questions for me, just post them and I'll happily answer them.

Happy gaming!

Edited by Dusty

If i think about....Dusty was always something like my left hand (sorry the right hand is someone else).

helped me with reporting glitcher hacker and so on...

Most of time he is a very social player, rageamount is "low".

I would like it when he improves his microphone quality, because its annoying as hell to try to understand him.

He is a good companion in the IRC aswell.

Ehhh..... good luck.

If i think about....Dusty was always something like my left hand (sorry the right hand is someone else).

helped me with reporting glitcher hacker and so on...

Most of time he is a very social player, rageamount is "low".

I would like it when he improves his microphone quality, because its annoying as hell to try to understand him.

He is a good companion in the IRC aswell.

Ehhh..... good luck.

Aha, that's because my mic is off a webcam. Don't worry, I plan on buying a proper one soon :P

• 3 weeks later...