Mr. Green Gaming

Problem with Left 4 Green in GMOD10

:huh: My garrysmod 10 and Left 4 green works great! But now I have a problem that I don't undestand... I can play Left 4 green great, no lag and no errors (Coz' I have HL2, CSS, and DODS) but sometimes (very often) when my gmod loads to next level (at Left 4 green), there appears a window of a failureraport (Damn, I can't translate it...) (like "hl2 has spotted an error runnig it" something like that" then I must press don't send (out of send and don't send) and then Gmod shuts down and then I have to start up GMOD again... and my Games loads like hell so it takes so long that I became a zombie when I come back to the server...

PLLLLZZZZZ Help

post-152-1230750031.gif

:huh: My garrysmod 10 and Left 4 green works great! But now I have a problem that I don't undestand... I can play Left 4 green great, no lag and no errors (Coz' I have HL2, CSS, and DODS) but sometimes (very often) when my gmod loads to next level (at Left 4 green), there appears a window of a failureraport (Damn, I can't translate it...) (like "hl2 has spotted an error runnig it" something like that" then I must press don't send (out of send and don't send) and then Gmod shuts down and then I have to start up GMOD again... and my Games loads like hell so it takes so long that I became a zombie when I come back to the server...

PLLLLZZZZZ Help