Mr. Green Gaming

What has this forum become?

Danni

As you can see there is already an artist corner :V

This is forum is not inactive, it's just that there are not so much people here.

I will show you what an "active" forum looks like when it's too much active.Would you like to have 200 topics every 1/2 hour?

Every 5 minutes?! That's insane.

I'll give you the link later on.

@ Rachel > Well, without any maschism, I think that this forum is mainly designed for the games (because of the servers of course) and video games are played by men/boys most of the time, and since most of us are men we don't really have "girls" topic.

The only girls I know in this community are you, Catbread and Linkii(I don't really know her, or him because some people said that wasn't a girl or something, I just heard about that person).

Edited by Chikennugget1

Yes, it is designed for games, but that doesnt mean that people should rage if there are some spam topics :o Life is not that serious :| And some people need fun.

It's fun to get feedback on your stuff, yet no one has commented pics I posted at 30 November, which happens to be in the GAMES SECTION.

Fun, if you ask me, is not pointless spam, but some new ideas, or old good ones (such as Green Earth, it was fuckloads of fun while it lasted, and exiting at the same time. And prodably increased posing skills for people who don't pose that much in gmod)

Also, as creative person's advice: Spam doesn't increase creativity. :pipe:

Yes, it is designed for games, but that doesnt mean that people should rage if there are some spam topics :o Life is not that serious :| And some people need fun.

It's fun to get feedback on your stuff, yet no one has commented pics I posted at 30 November, which happens to be in the GAMES SECTION.

Fun, if you ask me, is not pointless spam, but some new ideas, or old good ones (such as Green Earth, it was fuckloads of fun while it lasted, and exiting at the same time. And prodably increased posing skills for people who don't pose that much in gmod)

Also, as creative person's advice: Spam doesn't increase creativity. :pipe:

Dude you are really an attention whore