Mr. Green Gaming

Glitchers are pissing me off

Danni

Sooner or later I'm gonna kill one of them fucking glitchers. They're ruining the game for us humans with their constantly "I wanna glitch through roof or floor", fucking hell, it's so fucking annoying.

You're two humans left, in the attic and all you can is sitting there, waiting till you run low on health due to the glitchers, and it's annoys the s... out of all the players.

Yet, there is still no rules to be found against these glitchers.

Seriously, it's pissing people off.

I sometimes use some very bad language about them when in-game because it's so annoying - and I know I am not the only one.

-Danni

im guessing the person who glicthed you (or one of them) was FagMan?

he was on earlier when i left, he glitches all the time and admits it without being asked.

he also calls anyone who kills him a noob.

I've never understood why people glitch. I mean, so it makes you win, have a goldfish. but it takes the fun out of the game for both the people being glitched and the glitcher themselves.

Theres a certain satisfaction in killing someone just as their about to kill you; you dont get that in glitching.

im guessing the person who glicthed you (or one of them) was FagMan?

he was on earlier when i left, he glitches all the time and admits it without being asked.

he also calls anyone who kills him a noob.

I've never understood why people glitch. I mean, so it makes you win, have a goldfish. but it takes the fun out of the game for both the people being glitched and the glitcher themselves.

Theres a certain satisfaction in killing someone just as their about to kill you; you dont get that in glitching.

Well, yeah Fagman is annoying like hell too, and is glitching, damn straight..

I am more thinking of a certain person called OwnerTarget.. I am speaking with him via skype when we plays and I am telling not to fucking glitch, he does it anyway, and I get mad as hell

I agree with you 100% it's pure satisfaction to kill a human when zombie, the real way.. :)

-Danni

Sooner or later I'm gonna kill one of them fucking glitchers. They're ruining the game for us humans with their constantly "I wanna glitch through roof or floor", fucking hell, it's so fucking annoying.

You're two humans left, in the attic and all you can is sitting there, waiting till you run low on health due to the glitchers, and it's annoys the s... out of all the players.

Yet, there is still no rules to be found against these glitchers.

Seriously, it's pissing people off.

I sometimes use some very bad language about them when in-game because it's so annoying - and I know I am not the only one.

-Danni

I aggree with you so much! I hate glitchers, they are one of the most annoing people in Z.S.! And I think it's Fagman too! He always says "Glitching is fun" and he says when he dies "fuck this, only n00bs kill me" I'll say if someone glitches, he should get banned! :angry:

Problem is that I have a hard time recreating these glitches. I never managed to replicate both the headcrab-through-wall or the poison-spit-through-wall glitches. And I can't fix what I can't see, so someone will need to show me.

maybe one day i'll try to get the free fraps again

or if someone has fraps they can record when FagMan is on?

Problem is that I have a hard time recreating these glitches. I never managed to replicate both the headcrab-through-wall or the poison-spit-through-wall glitches. And I can't fix what I can't see, so someone will need to show me.

I can get you some screenshots of were it is they're glicthing.?

And fuck Fagman

Btw: you should add votekick, so the glitchers can be kicked by a majority of people :) or give donators the power to votekick, because most of them are very often online and won't abuse the votekick ability.

Votekick is not coming in. If I know one thing about public votekicks is that it's abused to hell and back.

EDIT:

Just managed to kill the fastheadcrab glitch. I could no longer hit my bots through the ceiling when they were on the next floor.

lol :D sometimes if im bored i love to glitch XD. but i will never EAT the brain of the guy that im glitching! i'll just hurt him from (for ex.) 100 to 80

After giving the damage to the guy that was glitched by me, i will give damage to another guy XD. :lol:

Btw: you should add votekick, so the glitchers can be kicked by a majority of people :) or give donators the power to votekick, because most of them are very often online and won't abuse the votekick ability.

but not voteban x)

well...

FIRST: you can kill that fagman by fast headcrap , i mean you have to remember the model of FagMan and find the same model that has fagman

SECOND: it's possible to find healthpoints of FagMan by pressing tab, so after it you know the model and health of tha glithman.

<<EXEPT>> if this model is model of Cliner, you may find him but it wil be harder. >:0

lol :D sometimes if im bored i love to glitch XD. but i will never EAT the brain of the guy that im glitching! i'll just hurt him from (for ex.) 100 to 80

After giving the damage to the guy that was glitched by me, i will give damage to another guy XD. :lol:

but not voteban x)

Don't even think about doing that <_<