Mr. Green Gaming

New video made by me

Sarah

Hi, I am Sarah. I play in your server quite often :). I have made a new video from your server of all the fails I have encountered. It took me around a week to film all these fails and around an hour to edit. I hope you like it :)!

Watch in HD

Yes I am aware I have accidentally repeated a clip from 3:32 to 3:56 :\ but nevermind :P!

meh, GTA sucks the music sucked but nice anyways.

I couldn't be bothered to search for music. I just found a music that matched my time and stick it on lol :P

I think the music is OK but OK, it is not the best :P

I am sorry Violence but I never seen you on D:

same 2 you lol, maybe you play at other times or never payed attention to it :clown:

I couldn't be bothered to search for music. I just found a music that matched my time and stick it on lol :P

NOW THIS IS FUCKING MUSIC!

NOW THIS IS FUCKING MUSIC!

:/ chill out. It is only music, why make a big deal out of it. Everyone have different taste in music. Just leave it alone. Please.

Hi, I am Sarah. I play in your server quite often :). I have made a new video from your server of all the fails I have encountered. It took me around a week to film all these fails and around an hour to edit. I hope you like it :)!

Watch in HD

Yes I am aware I have accidentally repeated a clip from 3:32 to 3:56 :\ but nevermind :P!

I'm on 1:41 XD