Fil Administrator Application

ChowBoy

Game: Mr Green Gaming

Server: Mix/Race

Country of origin: Lithuania

Link to Steam Community profile *: Filipy221

Discord name **: Filipy#6160

In-game name: Fil

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: Hi, I am a moderator now for Mix/Race. I am trying to get into the staff for a long time. I always try my best to be there for players, to be helpful, to be fair. I always keep an eye what is going on on discord mix/race channel if I am not in-game. Mr Green was always my home. I am in this server for a really long time. It is actually my first server that i ever joined and it is still my favourite. Now i get more free time as I am on my holidays so I will be always active. I think I am fit to be an admin because I have sense of humour but at the same time I am a serious person and I always look after the server. I get along with everyone. I have a lot of respect for players especially the staff members. I hope I will succeed and whoever is reading this, thank you for your time.

Denied

I'm sorry. One of the reasons I have to deny you is because you're angry relatively fast and start flaming. I have a few more reasons but I won't write it down here, since it's more of a personal issue related to you. You can ask me privately on Discord if desired. 

For now I'll keep you as moderator.