Mr. Green Gaming

Not hapy with admin Koolai

Buffalo

I am not happy with your admin Koolaid. 

He marked me for 1 hour as blocker, because he “exactly saw” that I was blocking someone. But, I did not. I asked him, who the person is, I blocked. Koolaid could not name the person, so much “exactly” he saw the situation, and no one on the server said, that I was blocking him.

Perhaps Koolaid saw another person who was blocking and confused it with me. Or he saw me with a slow car on this NTS-map and someone else with a faster car who crashed while overtaking or Koolaid has just fun to blame and mark persons for fun. I don’t know.

But instead of unmark me after I asked him, why he can’t name the person I blocked, when he exactly has seen the situation, he just marked me for 5 days as blocker. So I think Koolaid is no good moderator and should be suspended to ensure gaming fun on your server.

Yours, Buffalo

First of all, sorry you're not happy with our staff. I don't know the whole story, so I took some time to talk with staff and checking the logs.

Based on what I learned you and the staff disagreed on the definition of blocking. Which is a shame.

You claim Koolaid could not name the person you blocked, this would've been Svenfold. During the Never The Same race Svenfold was playing in a faster vehicle than you had at that time. You actively attempted to block Svenfold's ability to overtake you. In some scenario's this can be seen as blocking, especially when the difference between vehicles is large. I'm afraid this scenario was one of them.

For that reason Koolaid has decided to mark you as blocker for 1 hour. 1 hour is basically nothing and doesn't affect your ability to play at all. It could be left at that.

You couldn't accept this situation and started arguing about this punishment, which is fine, but it got out of hand and no agreement could be made. For this reason staff has increased your punishment, hoping you would start understanding what went wrong. Then you started threatening our staff about 'canceling' them and removing their rank.

Multiple staff members were present at that time, and I trust their decisions they had to make. For this reason there will be no actions taken about Koolaid or your punishment. 

I'll leave this topic unlocked for a bit so you can write another response if desired.

Ok svenfold was the guy who crashed while overtaking me. 

Blocking means for example standing in the way. But I was moving - as fast as I could - to the next CP. Of course slow in comparence to others, but thats the fun of nts maps. So it was no blocking, it was just racing and of course i don't make space for overtaking - this is especially a part of nts maps. I am one of the fairest player on this server and to mark me as rammer or blocker is just ridiculous. 

And to ask for a proof or a name who got "blocked" is no threat of an admin, but only a question - which was not answered in this moment and until now you have no proof, only some person who tell you their view. I think there should be a simple rule: In dubio pro reo!

And to announce, that I make a topic on this theme and contact support is also no threat, but exactly what I did. I think it is the usual way and should not be a problem. Moreover I think you shoudl be thankful to have users who inform you when Koolaid gives and raises penalty without proof and with a curious reason, with which Koolaid could mark nearly everyone on this NTS map by his argument as blocker or rammer. 

8 hours ago, Buffalo said:

Blocking means for example standing in the way. But I was moving - as fast as I could - to the next CP. Of course slow in comparence to others, but thats the fun of nts maps. So it was no blocking, it was just racing and of course i don't make space for overtaking - this is especially a part of nts maps. I am one of the fairest player on this server and to mark me as rammer or blocker is just ridiculous. 

As I mentioned. In some situations, especially with a large difference in vehicle speed and checkpoint distance, this can be seen as blocking. Because you're actively removing the ability of Svenfold to progress on the map.

And to ask for a proof or a name who got "blocked" is no threat of an admin, but only a question - which was not answered in this moment and until now you have no proof, only some person who tell you their view. I think there should be a simple rule: In dubio pro reo!

Multiple staff members were present in that time. That's enough proof for me.

And to announce, that I make a topic on this theme and contact support is also no threat, but exactly what I did. I think it is the usual way and should not be a problem.

[23-01-12 00:15:41] CHAT: #ff3000[EU]Buffalo: i organize that you get banned!
[23-01-12 00:15:50] CHAT: #ff3000[EU]Buffalo: if you dont stop your misuse
[23-01-12 00:18:58] CHAT: #ff3000[EU]Buffalo: i have not blocked him
[23-01-12 00:19:12] CHAT: #ff3000[EU]Buffalo: he is just an idiot who is not able to overtake
[23-01-12 00:21:19] CHAT: #ff3000[EU]Buffalo: u r just an asshole cunt misusing yuor rights
[23-01-12 00:21:46] CHAT: #ff3000[EU]Buffalo: because in fact i did not block
[23-01-12 00:21:51] CHAT: #ff3000[EU]Buffalo: so unmark now
[23-01-12 00:21:55] CHAT: #ff3000[EU]Buffalo: or i report you
[23-01-12 00:22:00] CHAT: #ff3000[EU]Buffalo: to fantomican
[23-01-12 00:27:15] CHAT: #ff3000[EU]Buffalo: but it is ok, i talk to the forum and let make me to admin and cancel you
[23-01-12 00:29:33] CHAT: #ff3000[EU]Buffalo: this is so idiotic, that he seems not a good moderator
[23-01-12 00:32:31] CHAT: #ff3000[EU]Buffalo: oh look koolaid plays alone... what a wonderful moderator
[23-01-12 00:32:32] QUIT: #ff3000[EU]Buffalo left the game [Quit]

Seems like threatening to me

Koolaid's explanation in a few words: 
[23-01-12 00:19:36] CHAT: [Admin]koolaid: i saw the whole thing happen
[23-01-12 00:19:43] CHAT: [Admin]koolaid: he literally swerved from one side to the other
[23-01-12 00:19:52] CHAT: [Admin]koolaid: literally definition of blocking someone from passing
[23-01-12 00:19:56] CHAT: [Admin]koolaid: thats all there is to say

Thanks for the report. But as I mentioned in my previous reply, no action will be undertaken. This report has been marked as 

VOID

P.S. FantomicanYoshi hasn't been part of the staff for years now

Edited by Nick_026