Mr. Green Gaming

Mr.Green WoW Guild!

The Lazy Peon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW sucks :mellow:

It's too simple for me. Normally I like reading all NPC texts in a game, even if they are totally irrelevant, but the texts in WoW are plain boring and unoriginal. The quests are the same, and what's the fun in killing 20 exactly the same enemies by just keep hitting the same button? They all answer "It starts to get interesting if you are level 70", but how did you get there if it was all so boring before?

Hello everyone,

Prior to the arrival of the guild tonight, heres a little info on hows it going to work:

Me and killerbanshee are going to be the founders of the group. essentially, the top dogs.

However, we will be looking for 2/3 guild masters. i'm pretty sure this is a fairly fresh idea. It works by 3 individiuals who are willing to be devoted to manage members, schedule events , help with dungeons etc. They will have exactly the same powers as me and banshee. i will create another topic where you can apply to be a guildmaster.

The guild charter signing will begin tonight at around 8:PM GMT.

Remember, its the Karazhan PvP server that we are based. And make sure you are horde!

when your character is made, Add

Me (Redanka)

and

killerbanshee (Tacticus)

to your friends list, and we will take that all important signature!

Thank you, and see you online soon!

Problem with private server is 3.3 atm. Because 1st most who play or have played on retail lately including me, wont downpatch for lower than 3.3 and there is this so called core prob with 3.3 somehow the game core should be updated (i dunno how) To make the 3.3 work right. Otherwise you will find your hat in your bag and your pants as a weapon also you are unable to speak. Some1 should know how to fix it :/

Creating the server itself is pretty easy. But getting it online 24/7 could be a bit of a challenge. Cause it would most likely cost money. And i'm pretty sure no1 will pay for something like that <.< Even though there might be ways / places where you could keep your server hosted without a cost. But the biggest problem will still be making it 3.3