Mr. Green Gaming

Fretta Server Outdated

SteveUK

Just came here to say that your Fretta server (87.238.173.207:27017) is horribly out of date, running a revision that's over 3 months old (you can tell because the team joins aren't coloured).

Update it! Or even better have an auto-updater.

Yeah I know, Ywa should be taking care of that but apparently he hasn't yet. I'll spam him this evening.

• 2 weeks later...

That would be the smart thing to do... The fretta svn gets updated on regular intervals, you could save yourself a huge headache by having it scheduled to automatically update every 3 days or so.

Won't work. We use fast download and such. And we need to keep that updated too.

[offtopic]

I saw many errors in many gamemodes. The simplest is error on your head when you play as stalker.

Yeah, all those expolits that are in IW are used in Fretta too.

[/offtopic]

Yeah, the fretta gamemode should be updated.

IDK if its same as those servers that use the second version of zombie survival... But im interested in that note.

That would be the smart thing to do... The fretta svn gets updated on regular intervals, you could save yourself a huge headache by having it scheduled to automatically update every 3 days or so.

Won't work. We use fast download and such. And we need to keep that updated too.

Eh? There usually isn't much content that needs to be added to the fastdl, it's just Lua scripts that need to be kept updated.

i'm sure there must be a way to have it svn update the fastdl whenever it updates the server... right?

because that would own. the fretta svn is being updated almost daily it seems.

We're searching for a good way to do this automaticly. Just takes some time to do so.