Mr. Green Gaming

Server bugs

Post them here!

Sneed found a bug at the server, so I decided to make a topic cause I can't find any. :<

The bug itself is caused by the power up bought at the !shop, the power up that gives you a 1/3 chance to get a Magnum .357 when you spawn. And now it seems that zombies can spawn with them aswell. Sneed had bought it, and he spawned with it as zombie.

If there are any more bugs, post them.

Please report all bugs here!

Edited by Ywa

Fixed that this morning. It was a rare bug since the person would've to be killed in the very instant he spawned, plus he needed to receive the magnum.

Also, I made it unable for zombies to do bullet damage. If there any problems that arise because of this (like a zombie attack suddenly doing no damage at all any more), let me know.

Zombie get sometimes really (really) long spawnprotection in the beginning of the map (about 45 sec - 1min).

I'll just make a suggestion here : Is it possible to remove spawnprotection for fast zombies, wraith and fast headcrabs because they can reach the human too quickly and still be spawnprotected and kills humans (I know it depend on the map but i've experienced it on several :) )

Zombie get sometimes really (really) long spawnprotection in the beginning of the map (about 45 sec - 1min).

I'll just make a suggestion here : Is it possible to remove spawnprotection for fast zombies, wraith and fast headcrabs because they can reach the human too quickly and still be spawnprotected and kills humans (I know it depend on the map but i've experienced it on several :) )

Same problem here.. Damn annoying they can kill you, but you can't kill them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay gonna post a bug and one anoying thing.

First the bug.

you have 3 brains or 2 [if you have the powerup from green shop] and it's only 1 human left you kill the last human as chem zombie you will redeem for some reason and the scoreboard will come nothing mayor but it's a bug XD.

And the annoying thing is when you are last human and get killed by a chem or something else your screen will become all red and you will not be able to see the scores :/

finally someone that has the red bug too, it happens if you are last human for longer than around 60 seconds and die, but don't become zombie as you normally would. it also happens with normal zombie hitting you [but mostly chems] ;)

• 1 month later...

Uhm i dunno if this is the server or me.

But the FOV (field of view) i have it on 90.

But everytime when i reload or use ironsights, it gets reset to 75 ( TUNNEL VISION waah).

I can put it back to 90 when i switch to a different weapon. but it goes back to 75 when i reload/ironsights.

Kinda annoying when it keeps changing.

( Zombie survival server BTW )

• 3 weeks later...