Mr. Green Gaming

Witchy abuse of Power

S2mle100lesh

First. You rammed and blocked me on earlier maps for which you were not punished.

Second. These your sending penises in chat when you block me or Ram, is not mature. Unfortunately, I have no evidence of this because I considered it irrelevant.

Third. Yes, I rammed you because you provoke me, I know that this is not good behavior. You, on the other hand, skipped CheckPoint to crash  me. And from what I've learned there have been bans in the past for such plays.You are only marked for one hour, And because of that, you insulted my mother.

So far, I have nothing more to add .

fdfd.png

if we talk about the first ram u did first ram because i killed u sh with gk. Then u said to me "now we are enemy" and u keep ramming me again and again. https://prnt.sc/V5pF5iyGHP-V (19.12.2023)

This is first your provoke to me. And yes i send you this sexy penis becuase u never stop ramming. You started it.

Third. İ never provoke u because u only ramming me i killed u shooter with gk. And gk is allowed. Tell me how this is provoke?

But i tell you real povoke. You and all sh player always attack me first because i play only gk. Other game modes always ramming me but when i say something i always muted? And yes i insulted u because i have no patien anymore this stupid thing and I stand behind what I said.

25 minutes ago, Witchy said:

You are only marked for one hour, And because of that, you insulted my mother.

UNFAİRLY 1 HOUR and after 4 hours mute. 

gk is allowed but generally frowned upon. So some players might be annoyed with you when you do this. Nothing I can do about it.

Regarding the video you uploaded... Witchy protected his position which is not blocking and thus allowed, but this is frowned upon by most people as well. You left the race and purposely hit Witchy as revenge, which is blocking since you're not participating the race anymore.

Closed