Mr. Green Gaming

Rate the song above you!

BlueYoshi97

7/10 because it's busta rhymes. He's absolutely 100% insane and I love him. Unfortunately his newer music is definitely not as good, and this video is only funny in a stupid way and not funny because they intended it (watch his videos for "Break Ya Neck" and "Give Me Some More" - they're very well done).

Here is a song called "Bombay" by a Spanish producer called "El Guincho". He makes a sort of tropical dance music - almost like animal collective in some ways. I'm including a vimeo link because it has better quality for the music video and it is one of the greatest music videos I've ever seen (NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!!! [there are some topless women]). The video seems very confusing, but the imagery goes great with the song and there are some cool juxtapositions. Apparently there will be a full length movie, and its just a reaction to the album from which the song comes. In this video he presents it like Carl Sagan's "cosmos" (thus the 70's TV look), but as an exploration of life/feelings rather than astronomy. I could discuss it forever but I should just shut up haha.

Edited by TinyDancer