Mr. Green Gaming

Rate the song above you!

BlueYoshi97

8/10

*Pokémon Trading Card Game Music*

OMGWTFBBQ, I hear this song approximately 1 hour in total every day, if not more. Not a day goes by that I don't play Pokémon: TCG. I made a competition with myself. I have 21 decks, three from each type, and each deck has to defeat 5 opponents in a row at the Auto-Match Machine thingy, to get to the next round. If a deck doesn't make it to 5 in a row, it's out of the game.

That repeats itself again and again till there's only 1 deck left.

My best deck, Lunar Magic, broke all rules of awesam, since it has Clefairy/Clefable. They can copy any attack from the opponent, plus Clefable only need 1 energy for it. Then there's Dragonair, also one of my favourites cuz of Hyper Beam, which takes away 1 energy from the opponent. Then there's the GB-Jigglypuff, GB-Meowth, and last but not least Gengar, who basically has control over all the opponent's damage counters.

Yeah I'm sorry, I just play this game so much... Anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaNM2UjE9TY

*Sneed's vid

Wow, that is great! I can't believe I never heared of that song before!

Great Animation, good design + good use of intense colors, what a great sceneraio(xD) and wonderful singing

haven't heard something like that in a while 10/10

Tom's vid

Don't know, I don't like it, don't understand High, don't really like Weed, 6/10

Some metalcore for ya.

only 1.5 minutes! I think you will manage to listen to the whole song!!!11!eleven!

Edited by Raptor
  • 3 weeks later...