Mr. Green Gaming

Request ban for avezy

post about avezy and his provoker behaviour

everytime he dies in shooter or something else he mentions my relatives or my personality the truth is he has no courage to say it to my face in real life anyways we know it already. he is camping in shooter oftenly.   the time i join server im playing my game and no chatting except my teammates you guys can check discord chat too. but this avezy provokes me everytime and i really bored of this thing.   he blocks me in nts too but i got no screenshot of this.   Hope admins take care of this guy he breaks the servers' peace surely with provoking people.

these screenshots i got but there are much more in discord chat you guys could find. 

oç is turkish terrible insult (like mf) ( he says it always )

fourth screen about camping in shooter gamemode

last screenshot he insults my relative (annen kötü durumda değilki niye üzülüyorsun? -Your mother isnt in bad situation why you are so mad?) 

also he thinks im panzer, probably he made them some braindamage he compares himself to panzer's (in his little world)

i hope it worth my wasted time of complaint about this wally.

image.png

mta-screen_2023-12-23_23-27-26.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by mentor

When I complained about him, I was sworn at and I received the penalty of silence for directly saying "oç". It's funny that he filed the same penalty as a ban request. Other than that, I don't block nts and I don't camp in sh, it's all a lie

Apart from that I insult or provoke him to the same extent, he may be doing it secretly or you may not see it, but this person is a panzer and still has the same toxic effects, he is afraid of being banned

image.png.5a9ae8f75c190bfda1eb9a9b09e289e6.pngimage.png.028f0d3e6e2ae6bd2725645a18d5bd80.pngimage.png.473f32e160b5d6d7fb6d6d80d02679da.png

dont even talk with me then you are the one who provokes me everytime. I dont need to see your shitty talks in chat or nobody does, crossouted sentences all are to response to your provokations. you are the guilty here not me im silent guy :)

I knew Panzer very well and this person is literally Panzer. By the way, he has already received his punishment for the insult in the first picture. It's funny that you put this. Don't forget, what you wrote in the past is even worse.

You keep saying sentences like "you will be banned" to everyone.

But we all know that you are the one who is banned and begging for the ban to be lifted, my friend.

56 minutes ago, JaegeR34 said:

I knew Panzer very well and this person is literally Panzer. By the way, he has already received his punishment for the insult in the first picture. It's funny that you put this. Don't forget, what you wrote in the past is even worse.

You keep saying sentences like "you will be banned" to everyone.

But we all know that you are the one who is banned and begging for the ban to be lifted, my friend.

im not your friend and where the hell did you get this idea from "panzer"  ?

you guys must be banned already because of your childish and insulting behaviours

Edited by mentor

You talk like a panzer, you use the same skin as him, you buy the maps he has TT's on and get TT's, your gameplay is so similar to him that it's not even possible not to understand him.

There are many more things I won't mention, Yunus.

Edited by JaegeR34
14 minutes ago, JaegeR34 said:

You talk like a panzer, you use the same skin as him, you buy the maps he has TT's on and get TT's, your gameplay is so similar to him that it's not even possible not to understand him.

There are many more things I won't mention, Yunus.

the maps i bought are best in the server thats the reason, interesting judging by skin and playing style

Even if you are not a panzer, you are the same toxic person, you have shown this to many people, but the problem is that you know how to attract things that will benefit you. Unless you are decent yourself, when other people do the same to you, you should try to accept it instead of crying. @mentor

14 minutes ago, Avezy said:

Even if you are not a panzer, you are the same toxic person, you have shown this to many people, but the problem is that you know how to attract things that will benefit you. Unless you are decent yourself, when other people do the same to you, you should try to accept it instead of crying. @mentor

you guys time waste and will never understand your faults even i showed enough proofs and much more in discord. Let admins decide it

Well i m not being much active these days. But i have seen avezy using oc many times even for me i just ignore it. Other than that if you guys see mentor insulting you should just report him. Also, i barely see mentor doing chat he mostly use team chat . Secretly insulting or provoking you may not see it then how its a insult either get some solid proofs to justify your statement that he is insulting or provoking. Also @JaegeR34 how buying maps justify that he is a different guy. @Avezy doing gk in shooter justifies how toxic a guy is then half of server would be banned. Its not like i dont know your behaviour your behaviour is quite provoking. 

790C8492-D456-4048-8266-D7A7650188AD.png

894D0229-5739-4E1F-B33C-464E9274ADAA.png

I guess I understand that his only interest in defending the mentor is that he wants to take it out on me and Jaeger because the only thing he did well for AoS in the marksman was getting the mentor on his team, but I've told you over and over again that the problem is that you made a mistake by protecting yourself, I think you're a bit of a backbencher to be a moderator. @HITMAN25

There are two people here who witnessed that you were looking for proof with us that he was a Panzer while we were in your team. You know how to attract those who are useful to you. You are an egoistic person like Panzer. I understood this from my individual conversations with you. There were once people who knew well what kind of person you were.

Instead of calming down and adding your own problems to two people's problems, open a separate topic for this.

20 minutes ago, HITMAN25 said:

Well i m not being much active these days. But i have seen avezy using oc many times even for me i just ignore it. Other than that if you guys see mentor insulting you should just report him. Also, i barely see mentor doing chat he mostly use team chat . Secretly insulting or provoking you may not see it then how its a insult either get some solid proofs to justify your statement that he is insulting or provoking. Also @JaegeR34 how buying maps justify that he is a different guy. @Avezy doing gk in shooter justifies how toxic a guy is then half of server would be banned. Its not like i dont know your behaviour your behaviour is quite provoking. 

790C8492-D456-4048-8266-D7A7650188AD.png

894D0229-5739-4E1F-B33C-464E9274ADAA.png

Edited by Avezy

I've checked out the screenshots you provided about Avezy's behavior, and I appreciate you bringing it to our attention. It's essential to maintain a positive environment for everyone.

However, I also got a batch of screenshots from Avezy showing instances where they felt insulted by you. It seems like there's some back-and-forth happening. Rather than jumping straight to a ban, can we try and sort this out?

Let's encourage Avezy and you to have a direct chat, maybe clear the air a bit. People have their off days, and sometimes things get misinterpreted online. I believe we can find a solution and avoid resorting to extreme measures.

Our goal is to keep the community enjoyable for everyone, and I'm confident we can work things out. If you're open to it, let's promote some open dialogue and understanding. Together, let's improve the overall experience in the Mix community.

However, if a resolution can't be reached by the 27th of January, regrettably, we may have to consider more drastic measures, including a temporary ban for both Mentor and Avezy, to ensure the wellbeing of the community.

Looking forward to a resolution.

Edited by Nick_026
Added a drastic measure

First of all, I would like to state that I am not happy about being mentioned in such a bad situation on the server.

I would like to say the following about the mentor: Since this person has been banned and silenced for a long time in the past, it would be sad to be punished under the same conditions as him, but if this is necessary for the platform, then there is no problem.

What I want to add is this: I have no doubt that the player named Mentor will cause other problems in the future. He starts everything and acts like quiet kids but competition is not like that, he has a lot to learn.

@Nick_026

Edited by Avezy

After speaking to other community members and conducting a thorough review, it has become apparent that Avezy's private chat with Hitman included instances of racism. This behavior is entirely unacceptable and goes against the values of our community. We understand that tensions can run high, but maintaining a respectful and positive atmosphere is crucial for the well-being of our community.

Given the severity of the situation, I've reconsidered my initial stance on reaching a resolution. It appears that finding common ground between both players might not be possible at this time.
As a result, Avezy will be subject to a 14-day ban, starting immediately. The ban will be lifted on the 4th of February. We believe that this temporary measure will allow for some time to reflect on the situation and encourage a more positive interaction moving forward.

At this time, no action will be taken against Mentor. However, we do hope that both parties can take this as an opportunity to reassess their interactions and contribute to a more harmonious community.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in these matters.