Mr. Green Gaming

Screen recording program

Notte

hmmmmm. i have done 2 frags videos recorded with fraps on multiplayer and it worked fine- minimum lagg.

If you have xfire that works great but you just have to change the video setting because the default are BAD. I changed mine to 60 fps and full size which it pretty much lagg free and great quality.

There are many that do not show when it is recording in game which are not very good but do the job.

Fraps can do the job- mess around with some setting and it might help however the only thing i hate a bout fraps is that you can only record 30 seconds but you can work around that :)

search the internet as well! :)

J-star

hmmmmm. i have done 2 frags videos recorded with fraps on multiplayer and it worked fine- minimum lagg.

If you have xfire that works great but you just have to change the video setting because the default are BAD. I changed mine to 60 fps and full size which it pretty much lagg free and great quality.

There are many that do not show when it is recording in game which are not very good but do the job.

Fraps can do the job- mess around with some setting and it might help however the only thing i hate a bout fraps is that you can only record 30 seconds but you can work around that :)

search the internet as well! :)

J-star

Who said you can only record 30 seconds? :clown:

Get rid of the demo,go to The pirate bay and search for fraps-full or something.

You don't risk a lot of things, my fraps is a "pirate" one and it works perfect.