Mr. Green Gaming

GTA IV: Episodes from Liberty City coming to PC and PS3 :D

VforV

GTA IV: Episodes from Liberty City is coming to PC and PS3. :D

I feared people that don't have a 360 would never get the chance to play it.

We are happy to announce the much anticipated release of Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Games for Windows® - LIVE on March 30, 2010. For the first time, PlayStation 3 and Games for Windows - LIVE players will have the opportunity to experience the last two thrilling chapters of the Grand Theft Auto IV saga.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/2010/01/29/2861/grand_theft_auto_episodes_from_liberty_city_coming_to_playstation_3_and_pc

Coming in March already, can't wait. :P A couple of days ago I started with finishing GTA IV again, so when I finished it, I can begin on Episodes from LC by then. ^_^

That's funny, only yesterday I was thinking of how cool it would be if the DLC could go PC, after I watched a Gamekings episode with a Lost and Damned review.

I didn't realize that my PC is against me playing things, and so I'm hoping I'll even be able to have the original GTA IV installed again before Spring.