Mr. Green Gaming

ban request for blocker

NinjaBinja

1 question how can you block your own teammates in arena arent you supposed to go threw eachother and no i dont wanna downkload this video becuse im lazy :P

Oo when u download from netload it needs 2mins to download there u see how he blocked me :(

edit: oh didnt saw post from balmung^^ anyway download it and hate him^^

Edited by NinjaBinja

I will... never... stop... blocking you! When you least expect to be blocked... blocked! When you are sleeping you will have nightmares of me blocking you. Sometimes when you think you are alone... blocked! If you ever come close to getting laid... COCK BLOCKED!!!

I WILL NEVER STOP BLOCKING BLOCK YOUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

*block*

I will... never... stop... blocking you! When you least expect to be blocked... blocked! When you are sleeping you will have nightmares of me blocking you. Sometimes when you think you are alone... blocked! If you ever come close to getting laid... COCK BLOCKED!!!

*block*

:meh:

*block*

Obvious Dick is Obvious.

1 cure: ban medicine.

*block*

Kid, you posted in the wrong forum.

Edited by CarPileUp

*block*

Congratualtions Omni.

You just earned yourself a ban

1 question how can you block your own teammates in arena arent you supposed to go threw eachother and no i dont wanna downkload this video becuse im lazy :P

Ninja was sniping and and the other guy went as soldier and stood infront of Ninjas Scope blocking it up.

oh okay thats a dick move :@

*block*

I can't... resist...

Warning: Troll status initiated. Evacuate the topic.

7041.Riveting_5F00_tale_5F00_chap.jpg

lolwut.jpg

lol_wut_russian_pear.jpg

l_cf051e9f1c8af2100169ad76214d2e1b.jpg

Watermelon_lol_wut.jpg

Lol_wut_shoop.png

Edited by Squirrel-Dude

First you put 'no-crits' to a vote, which means you trust in the majority. Now you go ahead and actually support the retarded. How can you support someone who is whining about being scope blocked?!!!

Omnipwn

erm wouldnt you mind if someone blocks your dick from entering a vagina?!