Mr. Green Gaming

AFK

Retard

Better.. not.

You can be seriously banned like that. I tryed to do it once... But forgot to close the door with key. :<

Depends on the parents, I was banned from my computer (desktop) for a month for staying out all night on New Years Eve. I just used my laptop though and they didn't mind.

Better.. not.

You can be seriously banned like that. I tryed to do it once... But forgot to close the door with key. :<

Depends on the parents, I was banned from my computer (desktop) for a month for staying out all night on New Years Eve. I just used my laptop though and they didn't mind.

What a shit reason

Better.. not.

What a shit reason

True. It's a bit more compliated than that though.

Better.. not.

What a shit reason

True. It's a bit more compliated than that though.

Haha, I hope so

lol it reminds me of my last year in school,in 2009.

I got bad grades and got in recuperation in the final of the year.While some were already in vacation,i was studying so much to pass.

In the final test,i didnt went well(even studying hard)and i got in panic.Had fear to didnt pass and then everything might over.(my pc,my life,everything)When i picked the results i got surprised.

I passed for a while,but passed.If i had stoping using pc for a while it probally didn't have happened.(here school ends in december)

Now my vacation is ending and school will start again.This time i will change my habits using the pc only in weekends and study each day.

Retard,my advice is study harder to get better grades.I was like you before,with 60% or 70%.

School is really important,i hate to study but my parents are like dictators :P so i have no choice.If you don't want problems give your max,good luck..

ty for the suport. but it was a bit late. i got another test yesterday, from portugueser national exam, wasnt that hard, but very tricky! i got a 66% and even studied hard. This is not me >.< i normally have 88% and 84%. i Got in a grade from 0 to 5 i have 4s and 5s. I have to apply more. and i got grounded for the rest of the school year, no pc and no ps3 on the school days! pfft. well. see you on weekends eheh