Mr. Green Gaming

plz ban

NinjaBinja

It's not nice, but not bannable (in my opinion).

I disagree, This a European server, Saying stuff like that gets you arrested in some countries, therefore illegal, And nobody wants anything illegal on the servers.

Constantly insulting people is classed as illegal then. It's known as verbal assault.

It's not nice, but not bannable (in my opinion).

I disagree, This a European server, Saying stuff like that gets you arrested in some countries, therefore illegal, And nobody wants anything illegal on the servers.

It properly gets you arrested in Israel, otherwise he will only get a ticket for racism and hateful language..

Play DoD:S. There are always idiots who act like this. Lines like this just show how imature and stupid some players are.

Agreed. A friend gave me the guest pass... I wanted to buy it but there are too many idiots there who say things like this. IMO this is should be bannable.

He whines about everything. Don't take it hard. (Sorry, but it's true Ninja, you call everyone noob and that stuff)

But sure, nobody shouldn't be rude againts some other people just for another regionity.

Also, Like you don't piss people off.

Edited by Lemon!