Mr. Green Gaming

zs_siege_v2 out now

After lots of hard work and inspired by zs_lighthouse i release what I belive is the final version of siege. It is very detailed with sound and loads of surprises. When i played it single player i kinda got creeped out so I think its got the zs theme and atmosphere in it.

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=92752

After the invasion of ravenholm the rebels move in and find an abandoned fort in the forests nearby. They establish their basecamp there but not long after the combine find it and fight with the rebels and conquer it. The combine at base launch headcrabcanisters not knowing that the squads they sent won, resulting in zombie infestation... Alls well ends well :gta::rip::rip::rip:

post-1289-126773023572_thumb.jpg

post-1289-126773024443_thumb.jpg

post-1289-126773025173_thumb.jpg

post-1289-126773025574_thumb.jpg

post-1289-126773028999_thumb.jpg

post-1289-126773029686_thumb.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no thats not snow :o its dust particles.

well the big house thing may not be very original but I think the fort is original.

Maybe on my secound map i will try being more original :dead: but that is kinda what you would expect of a zs map... abandoned house thats barricaded or somthing like that with blood everywhere.

I have a big map, original concept, finished at 85-90% but I can't find anyone to take me it out D: I can't finish it.

It's on the topic Zs_sidewinder, a snow field with ice parts, a tunnel, two bridges, a tower with walkways etc...

Also, Pufulet, please, just bump one topic, don't post a new topic for each version you do, otherwise we are not out of the pub.(well I don't know if that expression exists in english, just, = that won't stop! ).

And I don't agree with you, Zs maps are not just houses with blood everywhere.Just be creative and you can find out new concepts.

Edited by Chikennugget1

I have a big map, original concept, finished at 85-90% but I can't find anyone to take me it out D: I can't finish it.

It's on the topic Zs_sidewinder, a snow field with ice parts, a tunnel, two bridges, a tower with walkways etc...

Also, Pufulet, please, just bump one topic, don't post a new topic for each version you do, otherwise we are not out of the pub.(well I don't know if that expression exists in english, just, = that won't stop! ).

And I don't agree with you, Zs maps are not just houses with blood everywhere.Just be creative and you can find out new concepts.

I will be creative but i just need some ideas from people.

Or perhaps a map which someone hasnt done before, like a market town or whatever, although trying to come up with ideas for a zs map is quite hard I can say, and competing with the other same type maps is a challenge to make yours come out on top.

it is quite hard indeed, and it takes time cause it has to be detailed and have a good atmosphere.

• 3 weeks later...

UGLY. GREEN. FOG.

Told him to remove the green fog :(

EDIT: I will probably remove that with Lua if necessary...

EDIT #2: After testing it, I've concluded it needs work. I mean, the frame is very low D: .. Even with entities removed, it is still low. Remove the fog. Change the map layout if necessary. (in-doors). I'm sorry I have to make you re-edit it and such :(

Edited by Deluvas