Mr. Green Gaming

[ZS] Howler preview

Ywa

Hi everyone,

While Deluvas has disappeared. A modeller is working on a new model for the coming Howler class in ZS. Please note that this is still a work in progress screenshot.

post-1-126760007657_thumb.jpg

The model is based on this concept art:

howler.jpg

I hope that the Howler (plus other new classes) can be added as soon as possible when this model is finished and Deluvas is back.

- Ywa

I believe I explained it before somewhere. But basicly it howls/sings yes. If a howler is close to you, your ears will damage (in any way) so you need to get out of where you are.

so its like the wraith but only u can see it and it damages you when it howls? cool

I believe I explained it before somewhere. But basicly it howls/sings yes. If a howler is close to you, your ears will damage (in any way) so you need to get out of where you are.

so its like the wraith but only u can see it and it damages you when it howls? cool

It's hard to explain. And the Howler attack and such might change while we code it.

Nice model, who is the modeller?

But please, no annoying shaking/blurring/random effect when the humans are hurted because it's already annoying with 15 wraiths in your back.

Maybe you can do an audio effect, if you are close to the Howler, every sounds (gun shots, scream etc...) are very low, you just hear the Howler's song, when you get far everything becomes normal again :)

And the song can be a l4d witch song :D