Mr. Green Gaming

Zombie Survival update complaints

Your opinion on beserkers  

15 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think about the beserkers??

• beserkers are masiively overpowered and must be removed
    • click here if your stupid enough to try and mass fastie beserkers or if you hate when other people do so you want them removed
    • beserkers are fine and people who put lots of time and money (donate for green coins) deserve to have an advantage over people using easer to level classes

ok so im new here and have been playing on mr greens zombie survival mod since saturday (i played about 2 years ago but my computer couldnt handle it so i never went on). i have found a liking for the beserker over all classes despite what i've heard about them being removed. the only reason they have an advantage is because noobs think that they can take beserkers on with fasties and kill them. only noobs complain or good players who hate the noobs who use fasties on them. they are not immortal and are p*ss easy to kill if you think for a second about what your doing.

alos the removal the the engineers turret would ruin the engineer class and the turrets aren't even that good because the do almost no damage and are easily killed but people complain because they are put in spawns and all they do is shoot but do no damage to any spawning zombies

message if you think both the beserker and turret should be kept and why. if you want them gona also message why so we can call you a noob for being such a dumbass

also message if you think that they should have a sell option in the green shop so you can sell old items for a cost of about 100 gc

also dont vote unless your going to post

sorry if this is in the wrong place move it if it is please.

Edited by Albino_Gunner

i know that but there have been alot of complaints about the removal of turrets and beserkers and i think instead of removing them gme bugs should eb fixed. e.g not getting weapons when your a point away from unlocking one but you get 2 points for a kill and then you dont unlock any wepons after that or the supply crates that take your crowbar and replace it with a plank or take your deagle and give you a 5-7. i hate the 5-7

Hmm about turrets: CAUSE you can level up as fast as i gain gc in one round (lol)

You place turret and it constantly make damage (It is an achievment)

You ever saw 2 or 3 commandos with shotguns only left that split up they can stand really long time

Berserkers becoming really powerful when they get crowbar welding god bonus ONLY

Even at ravenholm while Last human left there is no way to survive

Hmm about turrets: CAUSE you can level up as fast as i gain gc in one round (lol)

You place turret and it constantly make damage (It is an achievment)

You ever saw 2 or 3 commandos with shotguns only left that split up they can stand really long time

Berserkers becoming really powerful when they get crowbar welding god bonus ONLY

Even at ravenholm while Last human left there is no way to survive

this is my point they are easy to kill and turrets dont do much damage but noobs just fatie zerks and get raped ruining them for all of us

You really know what crowbar welding god upgrade does?

They dont ruin anything, this mode is mostly based on teamplay

Well i can only say that welding god upgrade should get removed, or get fixed

Cause Berserkers without that upgrade are absolutely killable...

And if even noobs use fasties vs them it is not the point to remove that class (Ive never saw "Skillabusing" at any map except Ravenholm)

i agree with Gunner takeing away the turret would ruin the engie but at the same time they kill chems in 3 seconds or so they should take time to reload or somthing, berseker should stay many people spent so many Green Coins on upgrades for them(includeing me) if you get rid of it thats 7500 coins gone instantly, i surgest lowering damage or the hp they get from heals with crowbar but you wouldnt have to if people didnt go as fastie and get raped an heal them..