Mr. Green Gaming

Console hacked (Global)

When I was playing ZS on Stoned Potatoes' server just some minutes ago, I saw the console spam:

Console: ".@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC

First I tought fleming or someone else was joking around. Then I went to my server to check if everything was alright, and my admins reported that the same thing happened there as well.

Looks like someone stole the Chrisaster idea, but made it more severe: He seems to be hacking Rcons or something.

I just wanted to warn you about this, I haven't seen it on your server yet :>

He spammed the Mr. Green server with "@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@HACKED BY CHRISASTER!" or something.

Before that, someone named "Mingebag crashes you" kept joining the game failing to actually crash the server. That was kinda funny :V

My first post... I had that happen to me a few days ago on Mr Green's server, the 'Mingebag crashes you' except he was called 'Mingebag was crashing you...' join and quit rapidly, we all just made jokes saying 'Mingebag is crashing you and is failing'. Also the console was spamming something involving @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@, I was not paying attention until it finished and everyone was talking about it. Just a question, what do you mean by 'CHRISASTER'?

My first post... I had that happen to me a few days ago on Mr Green's server, the 'Mingebag crashes you' except he was called 'Mingebag was crashing you...' join and quit rapidly, we all just made jokes saying 'Mingebag is crashing you and is failing'. Also the console was spamming something involving @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@, I was not paying attention until it finished and everyone was talking about it. Just a question, what do you mean by 'CHRISASTER'?

Chrisaster is the guy that made some of the exploit scripts.

Chrisaster doesn't work with Cube. Cube took Chrisaster's exploit, and made it worse.

Chrisaster actually helped you guys patch the spam anyway, (with my persuasion), but Cube definatly wouldn't

Chrisaster took all his exploits from AzuiSleet, the real king of GMod exploits.

Also: this was NOT an rcon hack.