Mr. Green Gaming

Howler ideas

So I have some ideas how to "fix" the Howler.

First of all: Add a bit bigger cooldown between each scream.

2. Use Player:SetDSP() instead of screen shaking + use some PostProcess effect for blinding the player (like a shade bomb from IW)

Oh and I have some ideas for the ZS Green Shop:

* Steel Feets: 50-60% decreased fall damage for humans

* (unknown name D:): If you stand still - zombies cannot see you through the walls ("hiding" the 'health-orbs')

-- Added:

* (unknown name D:): player have a chance to take 40% - 50% less damage from throw prop

:monocle:

Edited by NECROSSIN

* (unknown name D:): If you stand still - zombies cannot see you through the walls ("hiding" the 'health-orbs')

No. This will only cause people to hide in a corner for the entire game.

This.

Anyways, your ideas ideas might be cool. Deluvas will probably look at it. :)

I think that "Cold blood" would go for second one.

But then you shouldn't even aim.

+ it has to be made like that: when you stop and stand still, you are still seen for 20 secs.

P.S: I had that idea in mind before. Just wanted to give the idea to deluv. But he was offline D:

Edited by Mr.Darkness

Stealer(s)I already suggested to Deluvas the Cold-Blooded power up: Hides your life ball from zombies.

Denied.

And no, I don't like your idea "add shaking effects etc", there is already the wraith, it's enough annoying for now.

I proposed the idea of changing this for a sound effect: The closer you are to the Howler, the less sounds(including music, gunshots and zombie screams)you can hear, and the more you can hear a sort of L4D's Witch styled dong "aaahhuuuyuuuuuyuuuuiuaaaaaauuuiiuu" (xD).

I don't think that's a good idea to add so much screen effects because Wraith is already bitching the screen and if you add a lot of effects it may have a consequence on your framerate (and I guess that not everyone has an uber pc with 4GB ram and such).

+1 for the steel feet thingy, or something similar.

Howler is the new chem :V

• When they come close = screwed.
  • When you kill them, they always manage to do a scream anyway
  • Low HP
  • Always kills the Last Human
  • Takes minimun skill to use.

:3

I think you need to change the distance of the damage or lower the damage. like hundred say's "They always manage to do a scream anyway"

• Low HP

I think you need to change the distance of the damage or lower the damage. like hundred say's "They always manage to do a scream anyway"

Yeah this needs a little nerfing, I'm sick of losing 20-30hp when I'm hardly really close.

• Low HP

Yeah this needs a little nerfing, I'm sick of losing 20-30hp when I'm hardly really close.

its good as it is... no more nerfing for the zombies >;( the zombie timer is enough