Mr. Green Gaming

Gmod Zombie [Admin App]

cupcake

Gameserver: Mr Greens Zombie Survival (gmod)

Country of origin:Northern Ireland

Link to SteamCommunity profile *:http://steamcommunity.com/id/kylemahoney

Link to Xfire profile **:http://www.xfire.com/profile/giftsh0p/

Reson i would make a good Admin:Due to my past experiance of being a admin on a rp build server i know when something is a joke and when something is serious and if needed i can be a tough cookie because with me it works like this,...First time =warning.Sencond time = a kick. And thrid time its a Ban.Because Know one likes to be annoyed.

A Little About Me:

.I have been useing steam for about 2 or 3 years now

.I have been super admin twice

.I have been normal admin twice

.Currently im respected on 5 or 6 servers

.I play xbox 360 online

.I play ps3 online

.Favourite Gmod server would be mr greens zs 500 g coin a day is my usual

.I can take a joke but i know when the jokes over

.I am online every day

.I am currently taking tests for dislexia

.I have a mic

.I have a range of gets for half life all the way to left 4 dead 2

.And generally a realy nice guy

Edited by cupcake

wait, wait hold on. You're from Ireland, I thought they spoke English there, I must have been mistaken judging from your excellent use of spelling and grammar.

1st post = admin request --> be more active on IRC and on forums

pick a game, you start slow with only 1 mate (gmod as enough admins already tbh, so you will be declined if you app for that)

lil' bit about yourself to plz.

for the rest, well gl;hf

Currently there are enough admins for the Zombie Survival server. You have to decide if you want to apply for ZS (Garrysmod) or CSS.

Well Considering that atm im only playing on one or two servers on gmod and mr greens zs being one of them i would much prefare zs because i can put alot of time onto the server because i find it enjoyable.

wait, wait hold on. You're from Ireland, I thought they spoke English there, I must have been mistaken judging from your excellent use of spelling and grammar.

1st post = admin request --> be more active on IRC and on forums

pick a game, you start slow with only 1 mate (gmod as enough admins already tbh, so you will be declined if you app for that)

lil' bit about yourself to plz.

for the rest, well gl;hf

Well they do but they also speak other languages and im from the northern part where we only speak english and sadly i know about the ammount of admins but im gonna give it a try and i guess ill see how things turn out (probly not in my favour :D )

Le grammar hurts ma' eyes.

Sorry atm im taking tests to prove weather im dislexic or not but ingame i have a mic so its not all bad :D

Well, I'll bet it'll go onto declined. (There are enough admins already)

But as TheGa-Ehm, GreenGrasshopper said. Be more active on IRC, Forums, etc so you could be more known.

But as well, Grammar is very important, so people won't go like "What did you just say?"

Also, Darkness. No need to be rude. I think there's somewhere a..."How to make an admin app ".

ADMIN APPLICATIONS

If you want to apply for admin, make ONE topic with the following information (you can always add more):

Gameserver:

Country of origin:

Link to SteamCommunity profile *:

Link to Xfire profile **:

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

* Only if you got Steam.

** Only if you got Xfire.

We require you to write in decent English too.

Other things we expect from our server admins: good sense of justice and a good sense of humour without screwing it up for other people. And last but not least: you need to be active on the server you're applying for of course.

If you think you're not fit, don't bother applying.

In case you did apply, please be patient, it might take a while for us to decide.

Also, if you're in a clan now. You must leave that clan as soon you join the admin team.

I just had to copypaste it totally, instead of giving a link.

Edited by Lemon!

Well, I'll bet it'll go onto declined. (There are enough admins already)

But as TheGa-Ehm, GreenGrasshopper said. Be more active on IRC, Forums, etc so you could be more known.

But as well, Grammar is very important, so people won't go like "What did you just say?"

Also, Darkness. No need to be rude. I think there's somewhere a..."How to make an admin app ".

ADMIN APPLICATIONS

If you want to apply for admin, make ONE topic with the following information (you can always add more):

Gameserver:

Country of origin:

Link to SteamCommunity profile *:

Link to Xfire profile **:

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

* Only if you got Steam.

** Only if you got Xfire.

We require you to write in decent English too.

Other things we expect from our server admins: good sense of justice and a good sense of humour without screwing it up for other people. And last but not least: you need to be active on the server you're applying for of course.

If you think you're not fit, don't bother applying.

In case you did apply, please be patient, it might take a while for us to decide.

Also, if you're in a clan now. You must leave that clan as soon you join the admin team.

I just had to copypaste it totally, instead of giving a link.

i think i fixed it please do have a look and let me know what u think ta :D

<_>...He's rather fooly-ish. "Imma fix et" "No it aint fixd" "Okay lemme fix it" "You removed a part"

"Okay lemme fix it" "Goddamnit" "?"

Not like I am mocking you, but it's rather...Funny :D.

What you mean i said Gawd Damit and ment it to be like that whyy is it wrong?

To edit signature: click on your name. Than push THE edit profile and finally press THE edit signature in THE left menu.

P.'s: whats your ingame name, would be easy to know.

My in game name is .:RND` Cupake : D

and the face thing but if i do it on this it will come out a emote or smily

And you call this added more info? you're kiddin' me. You should be more active in irc, forums. Also learn how to do an admin app.

Sorry, where's your perfect application?

More on topic, the age may be an issue, not so sure about the grammar, spelling etc, as dyslexia can't be helped. Good luck, anyway :)

And you call this added more info? you're kiddin' me. You should be more active in irc, forums. Also learn how to do an admin app.

Sorry, where's your perfect application?

More on topic, the age may be an issue, not so sure about the grammar, spelling etc, as dyslexia can't be helped. Good luck, anyway :)

thanks man and i know 1995 if only 1990 :P