Mr. Green Gaming

Left4Dead early demo released!

Clavus

For everyone that pre-ordered L4D, the demo is now available for you to play! Just go to your Steam games tab and check your uninstalled games list if you didn't preload yet.

Those who didn't pre-order have to wait for November 11th, BUT, there might be another way to get early access. If you want to try I kindly redirect you to this topic on the Garry's Mod forums.

EDIT:

If you hate the matchmaking as much as me and you want to join the Mr. Green L4D server, do this:

- make sure developer console is enabled in options -> keyboard

- press ~ to open console

- type "openserverbrowser"

- press Custom tab

And there's the listing! You can find the Mr. Green server by sorting on alphabet and searching for the "[EU] Mr. Green..." etc.

For everyone that pre-ordered L4D, the demo is now available for you to play! Just go to your Steam games tab and check your uninstalled games list if you didn't preload yet.

Those who didn't pre-order have to wait for November 11th, BUT, there might be another way to get early access. If you want to try I kindly redirect you to this topic on the Garry's Mod forums.

How does it works? I put all the information in the link on that forum and sent it, but i didn't received a mail with a key or so...