Mr. Green Gaming

Dark1thought admin application

Gameserver:Team fortress 2

Country of origin:Scotland

Link to SteamCommunity profile *:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018120873

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

I have been thinking about becoming an admin on your servers for 3 months now but so far I've been too shy to apply. I am VERY inactive on the forums, but I am rather active on your servers, my average of being on your servers being around 1.5-3 hours a day and bordering on 4 hours on weekends. I am a lot younger than many of the other people applying for adminship, but all of my friends & family agree that I am very mature and developed for my age and that I have a good sense of humour.

I have no expirience of being an admin but I beleive that I have a good sense of justice and I will also take lead from respected admins such axon and ERROR 401. So far I have only played on your Team Fortress 2 servers but I am hoping to soon join your l4d and Gmod servers as soon as I get the games which i hope shall be in the near future.

I started playing team fortress 2 in December, and since a couple of days after I started playing I immediately fell in love with the one of the mr. green arena servers, and have hardly played on any other servers since (and when I do it's only because all of the slots were taken then). I never go into a rage, so that if I ever kick or ban anyone it would never be for personal reasons. If people break rules they shall be punished accordingly, that's how my parents brought me up.

Yea so that's pretty much it, nothing much left to say, I doubt I'll make it to adminship, but at least I tried.

p.s I wasn't being funny during the application so I guess I should say something random now, umm I dunno what to say...That spyro is a pie?

p.p.s traingod loves me :gmod:

p.p.p.s The reason i never post is that I think no one would care about my opinion

p.p.p.p.s wth does p.s stand for?

Edited by dark1thought

Nice app and you seem to be a nice guy.

i think the management may take your age as everso slightly to young. Personally, i see age as rather irellavant... but y'know...

Still, i reckon you would be an excellent addition to the TF2 admin team.

Error could use a friend (LOL)

Good luck buddy, but i doubt you will need it.

p.s I wasn't being funny during the application so I guess I should say something random now, umm I dunno what to say...That spyro is a pie?

that was a pretty nice joke, i wish you all the luck.

Edited by Heinix
  • 1 month later...