Mr. Green Gaming

Unban Request. DoomKnight

1. Your ingame nameDoomKnight

2. Date of your ban. Today. April 8th.

3. Who banned you (Toaster)

4. Reason why you got banned "appearently" Aimbotting.

5. Reason why we should unban you: I believe there was no need to ban me. I don't aimbot. Sure he has reason to suspect it. There may be a bit of rage in this ban. Sure i was doing better than him. He didnt even talk to me about it and. Poof banned. I had also planned to donate to the server but i guess if i stay banned there is no point to. Toaster doesent even seem to respect anyone but himself. I attempted to add him to talk about this and no, he instantly ignored my request and ignored me. I would like another chance to play here. This is a great community.

I banned you for a reason. I am not unbanning you.

You were making impossible shots. Sniping with a pistol from 50+ meters away, killing me instantly after turning the corner. If that isn't hacking, I don't know what is. I talked to several people on the server before banning you. They all agreed that you were hacking.

There was no rage involved in this ban. I would never ban anyone without good reason.

You have also been known for hacking on the ZS server.

Edited by Toaster

Ok you have made your choice. Sure its not the first time ive hacked. lets just say your servers will be having some downtime. This is your last chance to make peace with me.

Your life is going to have a little down time :< Permanently. If it were legal.

Ok you have made your choice. Sure its not the first time ive hacked. lets just say your servers will be having some downtime. This is your last chance to make peace with me.

Wow. 2010 is going to be the "most trolls/retards at MrGreen" year.

Edited by CarPileUp

You won't be unbanned obviously.

Aaaah, Ywa? W-w-what are you saying!!!? This will be the end of the servers! We're finished! We're done for! We will be laughed at! We will be spit upon! You have provoked an hacking-attack! Oh, whatever should we do? ;-(

Offtopic: This forum is missing proper crying smilies emoticons.

Edited by BlueYoshi97

Oh god someone threathened with hacking on the internet call the feds. :frog:

Ok, don't believe me then. Ive destroyed many servers. Bastinkas/Sitting bears Bjail. SLA. SteamGamers.

I think you have problems, man. I don't understand it. Would you like to explain to me, why do you think it is more fun to hack then just to play?

Of course, if you find hacking more fun than playing, go ahead. Just don't expect us to be nice to you then, especially if you start braggin' an' boastin' about how many servers you have destroyed. It may sound sad, but it is a fact that no one is going to believe you. I am completely sorry.