Mr. Green Gaming

MiF's admin app.

MiF

Gameserver: TF2 mostly PL. but also CTF/CP (if there is players ^^) and arena

ingame name: [lol]^1[FF]^0{[MiF]}

Country of origin: Finland

Link to SteamCommunity profile : Mah ultimate steam profile with amazing avatar

Little (a exam test with 50 lines?) something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

okey... where i do start. boy from finland, who likes play LOTS of mr.green in TF2 (mostly PL) and is good at it. but some reason i dont know why, there is spammers (well mute?), tele buggers, hackers, maggots etc. in server and no admin around, today i had to ask ERROR 401 to come help. i have been admin (moderator) in one CSS server until someone killed it, i like use mic in reasanoable situations (like rogue or leigh king) and try to be nice (and i am). as you can see at my profile, i dont got any warnings or VAC bans, and lots of tf2 playtime :D. and last, but not at least, i dont ask FULL admin powers, if you (admins) want to give full admin powers, moderator is fine, like only kicks and admin texts, also my opion is that mr.green needs admins. they are not there when suppost to be (no offense). only minus (i think) is that i have to use forums more often, at this stage i didnt have any things to post, and other is that sometime i got problems with reality and i cant play in 2 days max. hope this is fine

PS: "Finnish always wins" and finland ad (NO OFFENSE)

PSS: believe or not... school help me in this ^^. we studied how to make apps in different situtations, and believe. making this app was way more easier than making it to teacher, who barely gives even nine as an number (4-10 numbers, 4 worst) and request at least 5 pagegs of text.

I <3 every nice user of mr.green

Ywa's edit: Prefers TF2. Likes CSS too.

Edited by Ywa

I'll be honest and say I've never seen you in Arena or PL, But I don't play KotH or CP/CTF that often.

Like will be said by most people, You will need to be both active on the forum and in the IRC. Other than that I wish you luck.

Edit: Just Notice you addressed the last problem in your app.

Edited by Balmung
Never seen you on Arena. Can't join PL or CTF/CP though.

TBH, you need to be more "serious". If you'd write an app, atleast take note for grammar/vocab and adding dots at the end of each sentence. Makes for a lot more comfortable read.

/teacher off

Good luck.

thanks. that serius part... it went along when making app to teacher. sry about that. and you are right with dots, i got 7 in finland, but i hope thats not big problem, also this is my first... second... third long text i writed in english.

ingame language is better cuz its just easier

kiitoksia lemon. näin sinunkin hakemuksen ja toivotan parasta onnea ;) (in finland to the lemon)

idk why i dont see you guys often ingame. i play with [lol] group (loads of lunatics) alot and with rogue and leigh king. maybe the time when we are playing. 95% time i have played tf2 is mr.green servers.

my text is hard to read. i know ;(. medium finland language + medium english + mistakes = BAD

Edited by MiF

well my names are giantic. and i like that. deal with it. my name todays are that [lol]^1[FF]^0{[MiF]}.

Can you still write reasonable on forums too? Or are you too lazy for that ;) ?

maybe its some tiredness and little bit lazy. i dont know every word right and my spelling dosent go right. i know one criteria was proper english. pls dont take it as an lazynees. look at the d**m clock. GTM + 2 here

Edited by MiF

maybe its some tiredness and little bit lazy. i dont know every word right and my spelling dosent go right. i know one criteria was proper english. pls dont take it as an lazynees. look at the d**m clock. GTM + 2 here

:nah:

ya soyr gusy but im tired ri mean rly rly tired so i dont ytpe properly bcuz it is too late and os si dont wanna lo k at it too much sooim sorry but u ogtta love live wit it beucz di ido idont feel ike typin gright im nea look at the time i ha al ong day gimme a break :cat:

(No offense about your English, but you can use dots and capitals.)

Edited by BlueYoshi97

:nah:

ya soyr gusy but im tired ri mean rly rly tired so i dont ytpe properly bcuz it is too late and os si dont wanna lo k at it too much sooim sorry but u ogtta love live wit it beucz di ido idont feel ike typin gright im nea look at the time i ha al ong day gimme a break :cat:

(No offenCe about your English, but you can use dots and capital letters.)

Fix'd.

okey. i dont mind about negative post about my english. its ok.

ok. heres some thoughts from pl_. cp_. ctf_ and Koth_ players. WE NEED ADMINS THAT PLAY ON OTHER SERVERS THAN IN ARENA. i have seen axon. nphect and some other admins playing just arena. sometimes ERROR or npchect seen in pl.

being admin is more than being on forums and IRC. Left4green is all about community and playing, and we have lots of you people in forum or IRC moderators. Have you forget about gamin man... here's one big reason to acecpt this. or if you dont accept this then add some other admins. i dont say you have to take everyone that asks to be admin. just more players in it.

PS: above text is mostly from insane.rogue. but i strongly agree

ok. heres some thoughts from pl_. cp_. ctf_ and Koth_ players. WE NEED ADMINS THAT PLAY ON OTHER SERVERS THAN IN ARENA. i have seen axon. nphect and some other admins playing just arena. sometimes ERROR or npchect seen in pl.

being admin is more than being on forums and IRC. Left4green is all about community and playing, and we have lots of you people in forum or IRC moderators. Have you forget about gamin man... here's one big reason to acecpt this. or if you dont accept this then add some other admins. i dont say you have to take everyone that asks to be admin. just more players in it.

The thing about IRC is most admins can be in them and don't have to be in-game as they can monitor from there, chat logs flow through and if something looks sour then Admins can go sort it out.

Ans the "All the admins are in Arena" crap is Bullshit. Theres often Axon, and then sometimes Phect or Error and alot of the time there aren't any at all, So don't say they all hang at Arenma, because they don't always.

he is a good guy ingame. and what firehawk is saying he is a lot in pl (and not arena such as all you guys up here :rolleyes: )

but he needs to be on irc aswell thats his problem. i already talked with him about irc. and he said he is not gonna use it right now.

i feel sorry for you Mif maybe better luck next time

and i am not asking full admin powers to forums or IRC. just ingame moderator powers. like kicking or admin texts

I think you have to be a 100% admin

I know from gmod, you cant apply just for one server

i know this... but i dont ask powers to ban people or anything like that. just something that keeps server clean. like kick for 30min as an maximum or admin texts (big text on screen), in all tf2 servers

It doesn't go like that, if you are gonna ask for admin rights, then you shall fulfill them, hackers, bug abusers, people that won't stop doing shitty things and do not listen admins deserve a ban!

So basically, all you want is to kick people and a admin texts.

...No good...

The thing about IRC is most admins can be in them and don't have to be in-game as they can monitor from there, chat logs flow through and if something looks sour then Admins can go sort it out.

Ans the "All the admins are in Arena" crap is Bullshit. Theres often Axon, and then sometimes Phect or Error and alot of the time there aren't any at all, So don't say they all hang at Arenma, because they don't always.

check.

axon : arena, botervloot: arena dont want to play in pl any more i saw in post today. error: arena, cp now pl aswell because cp is not running with players i guess. nphect: arena. well that are a lot of admins in arena and not in pl or koth. they all got arena server on nr.1 and thats more then 50% in the same server. and i said this before in some admin apps that there always being apps of tf2 guys that only play arena. i know the most guys that are playing arena are good active on the forums. but me/we dont want so many admins that only play arena. so please dont say that the admins dont play in arena at most because they do.

If Rogue says you're active in pl I trust him, but I have a hard time remembering you in ctf.

(god, have to type with 1 hand because I be eating ice cream.)

MiF is right about the fact that admins rarely play on anything else but arena (which I blame hlxstats for), but the TC still has to run through the admin apps because I think there are 4 or 5 tf2 apps atm.

Edit : error does play other servers then arena, but he is the only one I think

Edited by TheGreenGrasshopper

HI..

I've on more than one occation felt the need for an admin/moderator on the server.. I play on PL. green server all the time and its often days and weeks before i see anyone in control beeing on the server.

Beeing it foul language, rasism and sexism.. Grieving behaviour and even cheaters/hackers..

An admin/moderator present more often would definitly contribute to, and prevent the happening of such things as beforementioned..

Who you want to give this responsibility is not my call, but it should be done..

And as for Mif, he is a regular on the server, playing there alot.. Have yet to see any bad behaviour from him, both gameplay wise and mic wise.. So in my opinion he is quite mature for his age..

His sense of right and wrong, and his english capabilities are good enough to know when rules are beeing violated, that is more important than speaking perfect english..

Leigh King Dick

You name Admins. Doesn't mean they always play. Which is the case. I don't wanna go into the naming game and say what admins aren't on a lot. but I guarantee Arena has only 1/2 often admins. Much like PL.

HI..

I've on more than one occation felt the need for an admin/moderator on the server.. I play on PL. green server all the time and its often days and weeks before i see anyone in control beeing on the server.

Beeing it foul language, rasism and sexism.. Grieving behaviour and even cheaters/hackers..

An admin/moderator present more often would definitly contribute to, and prevent the happening of such things as beforementioned..

Who you want to give this responsibility is not my call, but it should be done..

And as for Mif, he is a regular on the server, playing there alot.. Have yet to see any bad behaviour from him, both gameplay wise and mic wise.. So in my opinion he is quite mature for his age..

His sense of right and wrong, and his english capabilities are good enough to know when rules are beeing violated, that is more important than speaking perfect english..

Leigh King Dick

This is getting into real B/S now. I Rarely see this in the Chatlogs, And you seem to know who the admins are, a little call to them goes a lnog way, don't complain about admins not being there when you don't ask for them.

You name Admins. Doesn't mean they always play. Which is the case. I don't wanna go into the naming game and say what admins aren't on a lot. but I guarantee Arena has only 1/2 often admins. Much like PL.

HI..

Leigh King Dick

This is getting into real B/S now. I Rarely see this in the Chatlogs, And you seem to know who the admins are, a little call to them goes a lnog way, don't complain about admins not being there when you don't ask for them.

but if that admins are playing they play arena. and thats another thing admins need to be more ingame. and not more in irc or the forums. you apply for ADMIN app. i know you need to be active on forums and irc but some admins just never or playing not a lot ingame.

Edited by rogue