Mr. Green Gaming

Still about those crits.

Crits FtW! Omg, plz remove kritz on ur servers if u want to have some ppl, without "brainless spamming"! I posted it into every fuc..in forum about ft2! Plz every server should stop this dumb shit!!!! Critz are a fuckin random shit! Everybody knowes!

In every league, if u want to talk about it, critz are "illegal" cause of this brainless skill level. U dont have to do nothing.. Sometimes.. if u make enove dmg u get critz to an another level, but get killed in a 20 kills series by a nooby critz u would rage! Valve made kritz cause of all no skilled players, to have a chance against good ppl, but there are 4 years left...!!!!!! Comon, critz are SHIT! And everybody who dont agree are bad ppls, cause every ppl with some skill dont kill a ppl with kritz. He pwns cause he made a lot of dmg and never stops to get him down!

Do not deal with Critz! :D

TURN EM OFF!!

TF2 is moste time brainless cause of this shit, so make it better!

Take the right way ;)

Yes u can!!!

add: we need more smileys in this forum! ;)

Democracy is about meanig of everybody not about the more! Ignore the 17 and think about the others!

Take a look at no kritz fragvidz:

and take it to a new level XDD!! :D

sepp

Comon do it!

Edited by phveritas

Crits FtW! Omg, plz remove kritz on ur servers if u want to have some ppl, without "brainless spamming"! I posted it into every fuc..in forum about ft2! Plz every server should stop this dumb shit!!!! Critz are a fuckin random shit! Everybody knowes!

In every league, if u want to talk about it, critz are "illegal" cause of this brainless skill level. U dont have to do nothing.. Sometimes.. if u make enove dmg u get critz to an another level, but get killed in a 20 kills series by a nooby critz u would rage! Valve made kritz cause of all no skilled players, to have a chance against good ppl, but there are 4 years left...!!!!!! Comon, critz are SHIT! And everybody who dont agree are bad ppls, cause every ppl with some skill dont kill a ppl with kritz. He pwns cause he made a lot of dmg and never stops to get him down!

in leagues dont play so many noobs as in the normal servers. so give them a chance. your oponement got crits you got crits. its just tf2 and deal with it. you never heard me complaining and i got the most deaths total of all the players;-/.

the most of times when somebody got killed by crits they whine about it all the time. but if they kill somebody with crit they are praising themselves to heaven ;)

crits are part of the game. crits are for balance, thought your crit change rises when you do more dmg, but if there is example. Heavy with 2 medics, how you gonna kill heavy without crits? well sniper and backstab.

i say tf2 NEEDS criz

Valve themselfes think about to remove critz from the game! Critz are a part of the game, but critz is a shit, so valve think about it to remove.. They only made them cause they thought that a lot of quake pplz would switch to tf2, and if u ever plyd a match 1on1 against a good quake ppl u have no chance. So they though that critz are a good idea to deal with new ppl who dont know to use theyr weapons...!

Edited by phveritas

Theyr so random and stupid that everybody can kill everybody with critz.

I dont ply normal ctp, ctf maps on pub, cause the stupid spam only sux! It is so damn random u can get killed on every corner. When i ply tf2 on pubblic i only ply koth cause u can controll the area near u.

sepp

Edited by phveritas