Mr. Green Gaming

Can my ban be shortened to 1 day?

Mr.Layer

The other 2 guys that got banned for doing the same as me only got a 1 day ban, but I got 2. I realise my ban may have been extended automagically due to sourcebans seeing I had 3 other bans on record (2 of which was Error while me and him were at college, just messing around. 1 of which was an accidental convar ban).

Also... I see that, by reading the forums, the glitch I used hasn't stopped being used by others (Lemon saying he had racked up a load of points from sapping), yet there are no other bans on SourceBans other than the ones dealt out yesterday.

So my plea is, if by ban was extended automatically for 3 other bans which weren't really for breaking any rules, can I have it shortened so it ends tonight?

An additional note is: If you're going to ban people for this glitch, be consistent and ban everybody that does it. I don't think it's fair that I get a 2-day ban, after I stopped building game-changing buildables after an admin told me to (I was only building teleports, which didn't do anything...just sat idle on the floor), when there are others building tens of sentries and not getting punished at all.

The other 2 guys that got banned for doing the same as me only got a 1 day ban, but I got 2. I realise my ban may have been extended automagically due to sourcebans seeing I had 3 other bans on record (2 of which was Error while me and him were at college, just messing around. 1 of which was an accidental convar ban).

Also... I see that, by reading the forums, the glitch I used hasn't stopped being used by others (Lemon saying he had racked up a load of points from sapping), yet there are no other bans on SourceBans other than the ones dealt out yesterday.

So my plea is, if by ban was extended automatically for 3 other bans which weren't really for breaking any rules, can I have it shortened so it ends tonight?

An additional note is: If you're going to ban people for this glitch, be consistent and ban everybody that does it. I don't think it's fair that I get a 2-day ban, after I stopped building game-changing buildables after an admin told me to (I was only building teleports, which didn't do anything...just sat idle on the floor), when there are others building tens of sentries and not getting punished at all.

You were told numerous times to stop when an admin wasn't around, and when one did show you up you continued as SourceMod wasn't working properly. It's likely the other cases were just told to stop adn didn't so they revieved the Ban.

Don't worry, Layer. It isn't for a week. You'll be able to play soon again :).

i disagree with the ban of all the 3 players that got banned ok its not right. but i think there where that night 100 players doing that, whole pl was full of that people ( and i only played a few minutes;-/) and now there are only 3 guys banned. and if you ban guys for that then you need to ban 3/4 of the players that night. then there should be a lot of bans right now :lol:

i told layer yesterday i disagreed with the ban. so i vote yes to uban you NOW!. but thats not my thing to do that. thats for the admins. but thats my opinion :D

greets, Rogue

Don't worry, Layer. It isn't for a week. You'll be able to play soon again :).

i disagree with the ban of all the 3 players that got banned ok its not right. but i think there where that night 100 players doing that, whole pl was full of that people ( and i only played a few minutes;-/) and now there are only 3 guys banned. and if you ban guys for that then you need to ban 3/4 of the players that night. then there should be a lot of bans right now :lol:

i told layer yesterday i disagreed with the ban. so i vote yes to uban you NOW!. but thats not my thing to do that. thats for the admins. but thats my opinion :D

greets, Rogue

"Members are only allowed to reply to topics when they are involved. "

Also. Don't support Glitch abuse. If you claim to see hundreds of these people breaking the rules then report it. Otherwise don't compalin.