Mr. Green Gaming

The engineer update!!

That's the link I pat on the Shoutbox =_=.

And biggrin.gif?

I hope the engie update comes fast. :V

Engineer has become such a boring class, build up for 2 minutes then have a random pyro/demoman destroy everything in 5 seconds.

I hope it gets some special unlock like the PDQ, faster building but slower upgrading.

I don't hope that it will come fast, because if it's fast - it means that it's having lots of stuff that requires tweaking and is glitchy and buggy and it isn't lolfuveryfunlolololol.

Quality over time.

Also, he's tweaking a flamethrower, which could mean...Flamethrower sentry or Pyro gets a buff back.

Edited by Lemon!

I wrote my ideas on Ywa's birthdaycard, I don't remember them :(.

So anyway, thank you for posting this video. But I was hoping for more when I read the title. :X

Birthday card?!

The birthday card I wrote for Ywa almost a year ago. But I was too lazy to post it the whole time, and eventually I sent the birthday card with my donation at Christmas. But I made it after I took my sleeping pills so there was a lot of bullshit on it, including my predictions for a Engineer update.

I'll should start making a new one, it doesn't take long before Ywa's next birthday.

I wrote my ideas on Ywa's birthdaycard, I don't remember them :(.

So anyway, thank you for posting this video. But I was hoping for more when I read the title. :X

Birthday card?!

The birthday card I wrote for Ywa almost a year ago. But I was too lazy to post it the whole time, and eventually I sent the birthday card with my donation at Christmas. But I made it after I took my sleeping pills so there was a lot of bullshit on it, including my predictions for a Engineer update.

I'll should start making a new one, it doesn't take long before Ywa's next birthday.

Ah, nevermind, I thought you were making a card for his coming birthday with other people(as I did recently).