Mr. Green Gaming

3 bugs that spoil Zombie Survival

Random zombie selection not random

Since the latest updates i have noticed that EVERY SINGLE round i get "chosen" to be zombie, i counted 17 rounds the other day, thinking it was just a temporary glitch i returned today, only to be made zombie again 4 times in a row.

The other day the ZS server had 25 players on it, today only 15, both times every single round it's happened.

This has kind of ruined the game a bit, i have noticed the selection isn't random as the other poor guy was always chosen as well. An easy fix would be to make sure players don't get chosen 2 times in a row.

Weapon upgrades

Not so much a bug but more an annoyence is when you start with the round with the Magnum after the first or second create drop (or number of kills) your weapon gets "upgraded" to a pistol type gun, can we have this how it used to be where magnum would come above a pistol.

Balencing

It seems that the zombies always win since the update has made it so you can't shoot through the other players, maybe make it so the zombies get more hp nearer the end of the round or if the system detects a noob cluster.

1. Not my fault random function picks the same player. This bug is so old, I've experienced it myself! Got chosen for 6 times in a ROW! ... Imagine that

2. Back where there weren't any weapon slots, you got a random pistol. Also, some prefer glock, some prefer magnum, others five-seven.

3. You are right, but I am not going to revert the "shoot through players thing", because that motivated some of the camping...

1. Not my fault random function picks the same player. This bug is so old, I've experienced it myself! Got chosen for 6 times in a ROW! ... Imagine that

2. Back where there weren't any weapon slots, you got a random pistol. Also, some prefer glock, some prefer magnum, others five-seven.

3. You are right, but I am not going to revert the "shoot through players thing", because that motivated some of the camping...

OK, could you fix the random selection glitch though, i've seen quite a few players ragequit over it, and i prefer to play on a busy server. it's easy to fix just make it so you cannot be chosen twice in a row

personally i enjoy the zombies winning every round, its fun. I do get annoyed when i have magnum then get five seven. I think its a good idea to not make the bullets go through humans but can get annoying when a big combine ass gets in the way of a magnum headshot :P

Its more realistic if bullets get blocked by other players and makes it harder to camp in small hallways. I dont have any problems with the random selection and i play alot. :S I agree that magnum should be higher than 5-7 and glock, but i know some people that prefer a glock.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that would make it to complex, it doesnt have to be that hard. But supply crates shouldnt give or swap any weapon. That would solve the problem and the system should detect if you have another pistol than the starting pistol and not swap at 5 kill if you have another than the starting gun.