Mr. Green Gaming

Pufulet

Pufulet

Thought that its time to give this a try:

Gameserver: MR.Green Zombie Survival

Country of origin: England (40% English 20% American 40% Romanian, I used to travel alot :) )

Link to SteamCommunity profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pufulet500

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Well Every morning, afternoon and night I check out the forums and go on ZS in my spare time which is about 4-5 Hours Weekdays ( School ) and 5-9 Hours Weekends. But in 2 weeks or so I will be on for only 3 or 2 hours since I have to revise for my Maths Science English RE Sociology Tests which should only take 2 or 3 weeks. Then I will resume my normal time.

Soon I will have Work Experience which is where I go for this job on weekdays to get experience for a job in the future but will only take 2 weeks. I used to be an Admin On the GU ( Gamerz Unlimited ) zombie survival server for a few months. but after it died i moved on.

I really enjoy playing on zs with all the players. I am very friendly and lasthuman 75% of the time >=D and I never annoy people. I enjoy playing with any player on the zs and they enjoy it when Im on the server, and i think its time that I should try to become an admin.

-Life Story-

Well about 2 years ago I started playing GU Zombie Survival ( First time I played ZS ) After about 6 monthes or so I was an Admin on the server for about 1 Year. In that time I made the map zs_seige and zs_splinter so those 2 were my first proper zs maps and thats how I started to get involved in SDK. After a while I noticed that the server started to become less and less populated every week or so until there was about max 12 players at anytime. That is when I realised the server was dying. I then was looking for a new zs server to play on and thats how i found about this.

I started to play on the server quite often from that day. 1 Month later thats when I first visited the forums and made my account. 2 or 3 months later I started to get more involved in the forums every day. Another month later I added Deluvas a friend which was 2 or 3 months ago I belive. 5 Weeks ago I published zs_dump and 2-3 Weeks ago I published zs_ambush. 1-2 Weeks ago I started the ZS Pufulet Episodes. And today I'm applying for Admin :) The end.

Thanks for reading all this!

I like this app and you seem pretty cool, but as it's been said before in very recent applications, we don't need any more Gmod admins.

WAIT WHAT?!

I KNEW I KNEW YOU FROM SOMEWHERE! :P

I used to be an admin on Gamerz Unlimited too, on their ZS server. With Spray and Ph33r Dude etc lololol.

Oh man.

Edited by BeatAlex

All I´ve seen from is nice, but you should be on IRC all the time or YWA kick your ass.

My app(months ago) got declined because of inactvity on IRC(I wasn´t at the IRC because I were ingame all the time >.<)

Greetz and Good Luck

good luck pufulet

got declined because of inactvity on IRC(I wasn´t at the IRC because I were ingame all the time >.<)

just epic that you got declined. so you have more chance to be a admin if you are more in irc then ingame :blink::N

Edited by rogue