Mr. Green Gaming

Pufulet

Pufulet

got declined because of inactvity on IRC(I wasn´t at the IRC because I were ingame all the time >.<)

just epic that you got declined. so you have more chance to be a admin if you are more in irc then ingame :blink::N

Yep, I don't understand either. It's like if you want to become Minister of Sports, and it increases your chance of becoming one if you don't know shit about it but do drink a beer with the other ministers every night.

got declined because of inactvity on IRC(I wasn´t at the IRC because I were ingame all the time >.<)

just epic that you got declined. so you have more chance to be a admin if you are more in irc then ingame :blink::N

Yep, I don't understand either. It's like if you want to become Minister of Sports, and it increases your chance of becoming one if you don't know shit about it but do drink a beer with the other ministers every night.

I think you people don't understand the importance of IRC.

Indeed.

so you say holy needs to be on irc instead of ingame. come on balmung <_<. and i dont start this discussion all over again you know my opinion about it................................

so you say holy needs to be on irc instead of ingame. come on balmung <_<. and i dont start this discussion all over again you know my opinion about it................................

Never said what I just Bolded, You need both balanced. And if you don't want me replying to your opinon don't go slapping it around in peoples faces.