Mr. Green Gaming

Unban.

Juggernaut banned me during a race with no warning. We were climbing a hill in monster trucks and I jammed my brakes so he would run into me and fall back down the hill. It worked amazingly but I was banned instantly afterward. I didn't know he would get so butthurt over it but seriously how do you keep players coming in with such lousy bans? I've seen all the posts about random bans... get your shit together. If you want any help I used to admin a Day of Defeat: Source server some time ago and it's not hard at all. I never banned someone for killing me in-game. -__-

Occurred on the MTA Race server at roughly 1:20 a.m. (eastern time).

Edited by Kelly_Goosecock

Am I the only one who thinks blocking is tolerated?!

Also, you can't compare MTASA with DoDS when it coming to administrating it. The random bans are mostly from our anti-cheat, which is really required to enjoy our server. But sometimes it just bans wrong.

If with blocking you mean doing a P.I.T. manouvre or touching someone so he spins out, then the answer is no. It is tolerated. I don't understand people. They completely hate it when they want to race freely to get a toptime and that gets ruined because someone bumps into them, yet they still hate ghostmode as well. Make up your mind!

Ontopic: Personally I think he shouldn't be banned because there is no rule that you can't do that.

I don't see why blocking wouldn't be tolerated.

Seriously.

Give me a reason.

Blocking is annoying but I don't think what I did is really considered blocking since I wasn't sticking around to grief other players it just so happened to be an admin and he got bummed out and went perma-ban trigger happy.

Some players just don't care about finishing the race, so (on circular maps) they purposely block the way to try to stop everybody from finishing and that makes them unable to finish as well.. The kind of blocking that I described is the one I think deserves kick/ban. All other forms of blocking should be allowed in my opinion.

PS: Why do I think the blocking that I described should be punished? Because the player who does it only cares about fucking everybody else's fun up.

Edited by BinSlayer

Also, you can't compare MTASA with DoDS when it coming to administrating it. The random bans are mostly from our anti-cheat, which is really required to enjoy our server. But sometimes it just bans wrong.

You know what I meant. I don't ban players for getting a higher score or killing me in-game I wouldn't ban MTA players for bumping off the track... Yes you very much can compare being an admin for both games.

Some players just don't care about finishing the race, so (on circular maps) they purposely block the way to try to stop everybody from finishing and that makes them unable to finish as well.. The kind of blocking that I described is the one I think deserves kick/ban. All other forms of blocking should be allowed in my opinion.

PS: Why do I think the blocking that I described should be punished? Because the player who does it only cares about fucking everybody else's fun up.

So which do you say I fall under? I think it's pretty clear. I WAS trying to finish the race and that it was only one incident and I was not warned or kicked that I was just insta-banned.

Blocking is good tactic to stop somebody from getting past you. It's silly that you guys ban over such a petty little tactic.

You know how fucking annoying it is to be blocked on a hill and have to start all over?

If with blocking you mean doing a P.I.T. manouvre or touching someone so he spins out, then the answer is no. It is tolerated. I don't understand people. They completely hate it when they want to race freely to get a toptime and that gets ruined because someone bumps into them, yet they still hate ghostmode as well. Make up your mind!

Ontopic: Personally I think he shouldn't be banned because there is no rule that you can't do that.

I see a rule called "Don't be a retard" and retarded, thats exactly what you are when you block people on ramps and hills.

Nuff said

Edited by Danni

Unban the guy please.

If you want to play a race game completely aimed at finishing it there are enough other games & mods. MTASA is about having fun.

And if someone blocks on purpose, the only solution is to destroy his car by pushing it or whatever.

Kthx

Good lord people! I banned him for the minimum amount of time which I believe is 3 hours. Every since I have played here blocking has not been allowed in the server. I was struggling for position with this guy in a race, when we started up a big hill I was behind him in a monster, he slammed on the brakes backed up fast and knocked me down the hill.

This topic has turned into too big a deal. The ban was for 3 hours he should be fine now.

Also to Kelly, you come in here talking like an ass that's what you will be treated like. The MTA server is doing fine, and I think many others will agree. It's assholes like you who ruin the fun.

Edited by Juggernaut

Talking like an asshole? I give what I get. You and Danni need a break or something. Take a romantic vacation together and stop taking life so seriously lol.

Other than getting shit-birded by those two I have to say my time here on this site and in your servers has been quite a pleasant one. Thank you for taking the time to respond to this and clearing up any misconception about the rules on what is and isn't blocking. I play Left 4 Dead and TF2 as well so if I'm gaming on Steam I'll be sure to help populate your servers.