⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Serial is banned

Unban me pls. And i will check that nobody can touch my comp again! :angry: I just love this game, and your server. I even have some records here :rolleyes:) And it is so unlucky for me to lose it...

p.s. sorry for bad english :unsure:

Edited by Papa_Zek

No, he is cheater ;] I was there when he was banned and also he was using cheats near me...But whatever, you can unban him and he will be banned soon again ;]

We don't unban hackers..

My personal opinion is that we are being to kind towards suspected hackers and often unban them, that is very wrong.. They should prove it themselves that they haven't been cheating.

No, he is cheater ;] I was there when he was banned and also he was using cheats near me...But whatever, you can unban him and he will be banned soon again ;]

We don't unban hackers..

My personal opinion is that we are being to kind towards suspected hackers and often unban them, that is very wrong.. They should prove it themselves that they haven't been cheating.

I know that you don't, but nobody have any proofs about his/her cheating...just a word. Thats what I'm trying to say, but never mind.

i have played it's about 2 weeks ago last time. Then i exit the game and go to the institute. In the evning i tryed to join but can't, because "serial is banned"... My comp was in the student dormitory, but now i bring it home. I'm not a cheater!!! I can take first place whithout it!...

Why would your student friends download a hack for MTA SA ,and use it while your ingame but away from pc :unsure:

You have to know ukrainian student life and ukrainian students to understand that. Thanks for God, you don't know it :lol: That is way i took my comp home. And now nobody can touch my comp exept me.

Edited by Papa_Zek

If you will do it, we will just make shit and you will be pwnt not care. Really.

I dont understand people that try to get their hopefuless result buy doing stuff, like deleting games, quitting playing (positive actually), hurting them selves and some are just finish living because of that.

Its like I remember some days ago, hry didnt get admin, and to get being one he had to pay big money. He wanted to pay that big money that he hadn't got. Then some shit came on his mind. He told that he will use drugs and shit.

Meh.