Mr. Green Gaming

Serial is banned

If you will do it, we will just make shit and you will be pwnt not care. Really.

I dont understand people that try to get their hopefuless result buy doing stuff, like deleting games, quitting playing (positive actually), hurting them selves and some are just finish living because of that.

Its like I remember some days ago, hry didnt get admin, and to get being one he had to pay big money. He wanted to pay that big money that he hadn't got. Then some shit came on his mind. He told that he will use drugs and shit.

Meh.

You should move out of Russia, dude, the world outside (not that there is much world left outside of Russia), is way better. Except for China. And Africa. And... aah, you know what, the biggest part of the world sucks. Come to Holland!

I have been moving out of goddamn Russia over 9000 times. To Uruguay (for 2 years), to Australia (for 2 years), to USA (for 1,5 years). I also was in Montenegro for 1 month.

I also have being going to countries for several days like to Spain, French, Argentina...

This year, we might go to any another country for 3 years again.

Anyway... lets keep ontopic.