Mr. Green Gaming

Good image intro for my movie?

I dont know pictures :P, but some animation at start would be nice (like always). and (of course) make intros theme like video is. Like if you got zs video, put that picture you show to it, also some animation.

Of course intros where is your name or something are always good. Go check my intros at video section :D

I dont know pictures :P, but some animation at start would be nice (like always). and (of course) make intros theme like video is. Like if you got zs video, put that picture you show to it, also some animation.

Of course intros where is your name or something are always good. Go check my intros at video section :D

i checked them out and they are realy badass but idk how to do those? a intro i would love is a black background.. zombine walking in a straight line like a 2d thing and then gets shot and my name appears.

How do u do those :o

i checked them out and they are realy badass but idk how to do those? a intro i would love is a black background.. zombine walking in a straight line like a 2d thing and then gets shot and my name appears.

okey... i made them with After Effects, but... i suggest to learn some else easier animation/film studio programs.

But because im bored, you can send indructions what you want to e-mail at profile :D (updating soon)

PS: because confuse. is "badass" positive or negative :D

okey... i made them with After Effects, but... i suggest to learn some else easier animation/film studio programs.

But because im bored, you can send indructions what you want to e-mail at profile :D (updating soon)

positive :P

Adobe After Effects?

positive :P

Adobe After Effects?

What other After Effects you know? :D

Also i got some short music clips for intros.

Edited by MiF

i haz tat program.

u can give me a tutorial for an intro :D

its not just one tutorial... but heres some.

Youtube search: After effects basics (learn these)

Google: videocopilot -> first hit -> tutorials -> go those thourght

hope this helps :D

PS: i wanna help!

PSS: i realy want to help... i am out of ideas what to do... :D

Edited by MiF

i haz tat program.

u can give me a tutorial for an intro :D

its not just one tutorial... but heres some.

Youtube search: After effects basics (learn these)

Google: videocopilot -> first hit -> tutorials -> go those thourght

hope this helps :D

PS: i wanna help!

PSS: i realy want to help... i am out of ideas what to do... :D

hmm? didnt u just help meh?