Mr. Green Gaming

Team Fortress 2 Updates

Omfg

...I mean how many updates were passing and...

Well how can i tell it...

To Continue the randomness, Heres Me and Mr Darkness.

(Im the one with the Kings hat)

post-75-1233519582_thumb.png

BIGGEST BURGER EVARRRRRRR

Uhuh :o

I wanna be the guy that is in the center of the picture :D

OH NO!!!

The Mr. Green is the guy who is wth the kings hat :D

:rolleyes:

(but the only thing he has to wear a green costume)

Omfg

...I mean how many updates were passing and...

Well how can i tell it...

Uhuh :o

I wanna be the guy that is in the center of the picture :D

OH NO!!!

The Mr. Green is the guy who is wth the kings hat :D

:rolleyes:

(but the only thing he has to wear a green costume)

Tough shit Im the dude in the center!! :P I am KING

Do you know, that the gay with weapon that makes flames (i dont remember his name) got an update kinda...

if you complete some achievements you will get a flare pistol on the place of shotgun

(understad what do i mean? If not... GET A NEW BRAIN)

So there are updates for Heavy, Medic and that gay i already told you. (O_o)

Tough shit Im the dude in the center!! :P I am KING

:lol: lol

so I just think, that there have to be updates for other characters (characters is right? :P) and those updates are not coming (damn Valve Corporation!)

Do you know, that the gay with weapon that makes flames (i dont remember his name) got an update kinda...

if you complete some achievements you will get a flare pistol on the place of shotgun

(understad what do i mean? If not... GET A NEW BRAIN)

So there are updates for Heavy, Medic and that gay i already told you. (O_o)

:lol: lol

so I just think, that there have to be updates for other characters (characters is right? :P) and those updates are not coming (damn Valve Corporation!)

Okay. First of all, I just need to get a few things straight: Stop being so hyper, and try to talk a little bit better English. People can't understand whats going on sometimes.

Edited by Redgord

It's the pyro, and Valve announces all new updates and packs for all classess. Next class that gets additional weapons and achievements, is the Scout.

isn't it that foreign people who speak your language are typically better at it than you because they've learnt the correct terms and everything?

especially with the english; we have chavs, who make no sense when speaking, especially over the internet.

they shorten some words, make others looonger, and then spell others with the same amount of letters, but differently; for instance, they make 'life' into 'lyfe'

A typical girl chav sentence will be something like "ii luv u babyyee"

ive got a printscreen of 2 chavs talking and i cannot understand it at all

seriously

i mean, WHAT THE FUDGYKINS??

. . .

sorry, i deviated a little . . . and then got a bit worked up XD

isn't it that foreign people who speak your language are typically better at it than you because they've learnt the correct terms and everything?

especially with the english; we have chavs, who make no sense when speaking, especially over the internet.

they shorten some words, make others looonger, and then spell others with the same amount of letters, but differently; for instance, they make 'life' into 'lyfe'

A typical girl chav sentence will be something like "ii luv u babyyee"

ive got a printscreen of 2 chavs talking and i cannot understand it at all

seriously

i mean, WHAT THE FUDGYKINS??

. . .

sorry, i deviated a little . . . and then got a bit worked up XD

Properly.

Know some people writing wierd language (just in Danish) damn annoying sometimes, depends on the situation though.

One of my friends writes "baby" like "bby" to me, well I do understand that, but I tell ya, sometimes... damn.