Steam ID STEAM_0:1:20356005

Steam Community 76561198000977739

IP address no IP address present

Invoked on 05-31-10 00:19

Banlength Permanent

Expires on Not applicable.

Reason Speedhack

Banned by Admin Toaster

Banned from Mr. Green GMod #2 | INFECTED WARS | LEFT4GREEN.C...

Total Bans 1 (search)

Blocked (1) |FP| Slashcross

Ok hi guys, so i was recently banned from this server which i use often, prior to this i had been on for several hours and i was wondering if there was any way to appeal, i was not speedhacking and infact this server runs scriptenforcer so i couldnt see how i could speedhack

so just wondering as i have invested roughly 10 hours into that server and i cannot think why i have been banned, if the admin is adiment i did speedhack which i will say once again i couldnt see how i did, could we atleast remove the time i have been banned for as it would be retarded for me to hack on one of my favorite servers

thank you

Slashcross

Yes, I believe you were speedhacking.

You had it turned to a point where it still looked legit, but was still a lot faster. I watched you for about 10 mins before I banned you. It looked like you were lagging with every step you took, but you were running faster than me as a normal zombie. In the past I have seen other people speedhack on IW. Every one of them had that same laggish look.

Script enforce does not block external programs. Speedhack is ran by an external program called Cheatengine. (I know this because I used to speedhack on RP)

It would have been easier if I had made a demo, but I didn't have time to restart gmod with WeGame running.

Edited by Toaster

Ok well your the admin and i cant realy argue with you since i have no proof i wasnt speedhacking other then the fact i was in the server for hours beforehand but three things

1) You have as your name that your an admin so if i was a hacker surely when i saw that wouldnt i have toned it down or turned it off (as the other players may also have said i was hacking ect)

2) seeing as i do play on this server alot is there no chance of moving the bantime down at all, i mean if i was hacking fair enough it would be a permaban but i wasnt

and finally, perhaps the lag was due to different regions or actual lag, i was on my xbox today and i kept getting huge lagspikes so mby it was that, i dunno either way i hardly see how a slight speedboost is beneficial to me when theres an admin on the server who could easily stop me playing this which unlike any RP server has no copies.

1) You have as your name that your an admin so if i was a hacker surely when i saw that wouldnt i have toned it down or turned it off (as the other players may also have said i was hacking ect)

I had my title set to 'Guest' at the time.

A few other players on the human team (while you were a zombie) were saying things like "Omg hes hacking."

I had my title set to 'Guest' at the time.

A few other players on the human team (while you were a zombie) were saying things like "Omg hes hacking."

hmm, odd they werent before and fair enough although to be honest there was a bit of an argument in the server before so i assumed it would have came out then and aslo when i looked your title was like unknown admin or something like that

Ok well look, i have to go now due to the fact its 1 in the morning here in the UK so im just going to leave this as an unban request and if needs be you can put me on some sort of watch list and anytime you join i can run alongside you to prove im not speedhacking

but hosnestly, this is a mistake, i dont even know how i could speedhack

Edit: and sorry about the double post

and if you got to know me, i think youll find im actually a decent guy

Edit2: Actually no, this is the only competitive game i play regularly on GMOD, i will do more or less anything to be unbanned as it provides me with hours of fun

Edited by Slashcross

Hours of fun...

You've been playing give or take 10 hours you said.

Also, it's only 1am, lighten up! :P

yh but i had another accouint that i used to go on too, plus thats alot of time for me to be online on gmod

(my massive time is all offline play)

and abou the 1am thing yh i jus wanna get playin again xD

Why would you give away your account if you got good progress on it on servers? Start another account and buy games there, then give him the new account :P.

Anyway, 3am, I'm going sleep. (I like in UK too).

Night!

Why would you give away your account if you got good progress on it on servers? Start another account and buy games there, then give him the new account :P.

Anyway, 3am, I'm going sleep. (I like in UK too).

Night!

Night and yeh at the time i only played on one server which i was admin on and xbox so givin it away wasnt a problem, tbh i probs didnt have much time on the server on my other account but still i got a steam game from it ;P and nah noone will buy plus its a bitch to readd all my friends

Lag spiking in very short periods is a very common side effect of using the speedhack in cheatengine. Best way to check if someone is using it is if their ping is <50 there should be no reason at all for the lag spikes.

Lag spiking in very short periods is a very common side effect of using the speedhack in cheatengine. Best way to check if someone is using it is if their ping is <50 there should be no reason at all for the lag spikes.

seems fair, i would like to point out that my ISP cuts some bandwidth if im on alot so that could be something to do with it

:D

i would like to point out that my ISP cuts some bandwidth if im on alot so that could be something to do with it

What a coincidence....

haha no seriously though, i didnt speedhack if there is any possible way i can convince you of this, please tell me as i would like to make ammends

i would like to point out that my ISP cuts some bandwidth if im on alot so that could be something to do with it

What a coincidence....

I'm not saying that the guy is/isn't telling the truth, but this is really common across the UK, It's very likely that did affect it, especially if he was playing for a large amount of time like he said he was.

Woah woah. It never happens to me and I live in the UK. Maybe it's his area but most UK people I know don't get bad connection.

It's quite common where I live. I don't get my nets from the group who do it ILY<3BT But alot of other people around me have a cap.

Woah woah. It never happens to me and I live in the UK. Maybe it's his area but most UK people I know don't get bad connection.

I think it might just be my ISP (Virgin Media) but they cut off bandwidth after large useage

BT also runs of 50 year old equitment

so i dunno but it does happen