Mr. Green Gaming

candidate for the admin at ZPS server

acab

Pardon me.What are u waiting for?How many time im wasting on epic agreement/disagreement for my candidacy.Ywa or someone tell me why you did not want to take my in the admin or u have any reason for the accepting my candidacy.If you both want i will take an active part on IRC forum and accept all rulez.And since none of the admins are not observed on the server...

Thank you for your understanding

Pardon me.What are u waiting for?How many time im wasting on epic agreement/disagreement for my candidacy.Ywa or someone tell me why you did not want to take my in the admin or u have any reason for the accepting my candidacy.If you both want i will take an active part on IRC forum and accept all rulez.And since none of the admins are not observed on the server...

The more you complain the less chance you have. I doubt your chances were ever very high. But when it takes a long time for the admins to decide, that is USUALLY a good thing. So when you ask them to react, you kinda ruin it.

No, you are just totaly impatient.

Thanks for help guys!And now i have nothing left to do not like playing on your fucking server and watch how bad people crush your server: cheating, abusing, yelling, mic spam and etc... (not pleasant sight).You have not noticed that people rarely connect to the server? And the reason is simple - do not want to recruit admins that they followed for order on the server.So, what about racism: i have this is my personal views from this.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to write last message (i was afraid if that i'll get banned here)

P.S. Good luck in the prosperity of your portal (to Ywa)

Honestly, I doubt you'd make a good admin. Not because of your time on IRC/on the server, but because of your attitude. It kind of sounds like "If you don't make me admin, your ZPS server will die".

As you might understand, this is something we don't want in an admin.

• 3 weeks later...