Mr. Green Gaming

candidate for the admin at ZPS server

acab

Gameserver: Mr. Green ZPS #1

Country of origin: Ukraine, Kiev

Link to SteamCommunity profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/id/uateamnet STEAM_0:0:2526386

Link to Xfire profile **: http://www.xfire.com/profile/uateams/

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

U ask why?Because to keep order on the server and defend the interests of players for the benefit of the server.I'm sure that you will not regret what u took me to the admins

I am obliged to perform my job.

Edited by acab

Which the topic turned in?In general it is a question of development and the procedure on the server rather than how much you're sitting on the forum and who you saw(I was shocked by the users).So I want to help the server and you are spamming this topic not for comment my post :unsure:

P.S. If you are not understanding ZPS please do not comment on the topic

Edited by acab

Yes. That wont happen again. We promise. Yes... Mmkay.

But if really I dont think that you wrote enough info about yourself (Oh, my boy, not just enough). But maybe you can alsor write some more reasons why are you fit to be admin. Things like "AND YOU ASKZ WHY!?..." dont fit, i mean it just looks illegal...

P.S: @Sneed, I wanted to quote Car's reply to say that I had the same question and then say good luck.

current sutuation on server:

gordon-dark (fake) - cheating, sh

Pivo - sh

Al Qawid - player discrimination

garry - spamming

[ZPV] Major Horrigan - speedhacking

I repeat if you do not care about the server then to hell with you!I have written as it is and I do not care what you say.

Edited by acab

current sutuation on server:

gordon-dark (fake) - cheating, sh

Pivo - sh

Al Qawid - player discrimination

garry - spamming

I repeat if you do not care about the server then to hell with you!I have written as it is and I do not care what you say.

First you say that you want comments about the application.

Now you dont care what we say.

The application is a bit of like... empty... So why i say. Describe the situation, not say who, what, how is doing.

If you want to tell that someone is a cheater, then go to The network > Bans & Unbans and make a request there.