Mr. Green Gaming

NECROSSIN's Admin Application

Okay, I'll try it finally

Gameserver: Mr-Green's Zombie Survival (Gmod)

Country of origin: Russia :P

Link to SteamCommunity profile: here

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: Well.. I have been playing on mr. green over a year, in Infected Wars and ZS (now mostly in ZS: over 135 hours). I am very friendly and creative. At the half time of my playing there are rarely any admins online (probably because of different GMT time: especially at the morning :unsure: ). + Im trying to help Deluvas with zs a bit :ninja: . So I promise to be a good admin, not abuse ravebreaks and help other players. Oh and I'm trying to be active at IRC as much as i can.

:gmod:

Edited by NECROSSIN

Hum...1st , good luck ^^

2nd , I don't know you , I can't speak , and I've rarely see you in the game ( it's true , I haven't time to play in this moment :/ ) but , I think , admin was too nombrous for the moment and you arrive in the game ( 135 hours = small time ingame ).

Voili voilou , It's just my opinion , don't rage for that oki ? xD

And re good luck

Pointpoint

I've known you for quite some time now, never seen you do anything 'stupid' ever, you're always nice, and keewl :D

If we're ever going to go with another Gmod admin, Necrossin is the perfect one IMO.

Go NECROSSIN, GO! :D

Edited by Sacrifical

Why the choice is always so hard?

Damien or NECROSSIN?

NECROSSIN or Damien?

On one hand is Damien with his impressive tactical skills, on the other is NECROSSIN whos participating in server development...

You should make a poll...

Damien or NECROSSIN?

NECROSSIN or Damien?

On one hand is Damien with his impressive tactical skills, on the other is NECROSSIN whos participating in server development...

or both and test them out.

Damien or NECROSSIN?

NECROSSIN or Damien?

i tried to get Admin but i didnt :(

dont forget mah Mapping Skills! :D

Damien or NECROSSIN?

NECROSSIN or Damien?

Contributing to the server through mapping, developing or being a skilled player doesn't necessarily make you a good admin candidate.

However, NECROSSIN is a fair and friendly player and would make a good admin in my opinion. Although, you really need to be on IRC more. Best of luck to you.

Necrossin I'm behind you man, you're a nice and friendly player.

Always in a good mood (you say "hey" to me almost every day ;) )

It's a good thing that you know how both servers work, and you've been alot on both of them.

You also know a great deal about coding so that could work to.

But I also like Damien.

As PEPPER said;

Make a POLL!!

Damien or NECROSSIN?

NECROSSIN or Damien?

Contributing to the server through mapping, developing or being a skilled player doesn't necessarily make you a good admin candidate.

However, NECROSSIN is a fair and friendly player and would make a good admin in my opinion. Although, you really need to be on IRC more. Best of luck to you.

Polls are nice an all, but they're useless in deciding for admins, TC know best, Best to let them choose who stays or goes