Mr. Green Gaming

Problem In ZS

This problem started today, it just randomely started. Everytime i try to connect it has a file that says Downloading Cache etc.. then when i join i am in spectator view.. it says i have no gamemode, cant get the score board up, everyones name is pink.

Someone please help :o, if no one knows how i must.... reinstall gmod.... :(

post-1289-127559048553_thumb.png

post-1289-127559051627_thumb.png

What Lemon said to do is basically re-installing G-Mod but without waiting 5 minutes (depending on download speed, could be like 2 days for ERROR...) Re-name your garrysmod/garrysmod folder to something else and run g-mod again on ZS. Everything will re-download but it should work. Once it works, you can copy over folder by folder until it stops working again then you can see what the problem was.

i havnt downloaded anything :/

I have this same problem. I can't pose with EmRA Nowadays anymore.

Althought, you can try removing every single file in your file directory and see if it works then.

what file? how hm? who where

Like, every file. In Garrysmod/garrysmod. It should re-set them again, but as clean. Also, if you re-install gmod, the addons won't go away, at least they didnt' go away from me.

How/HM = No idea.

Who/Where = EmRA? He's my pardner.

I deleted the secound Gmod folder and downloaded the files again.... on last file it said cannot find zs_blahblahblah map and closed... so when i joined server again its... downloading all 500 files again :o:(

Im doing it again and so far theres 170 files left.. will screenshot if it does it again,

Edited by Pufulet

Why not just re-install gmod.. easy way to fix it instead of wasting 24H RESEARCH TIME HEHU...

but then you waste 24 hours re-installed all the servers you play on HEHU...

make no sense... takes about 10-15 min to re-install and 1 minute to find the server download takes about 5 min and DONE!

Why not just re-install gmod.. easy way to fix it instead of wasting 24H RESEARCH TIME HEHU...

but then you waste 24 hours re-installed all the servers you play on HEHU...

I think Pufulet only plays on Mr Green ZS no? And even if he played on every gmod server there are not 500000 of those servers.

-Clean the cache files (especially the dua files) and try again.

- If it doesn't work re-install gmod.If your connection is not a neolothic one you won't waste a lot of time. (I'm running at more or less 2-3 mb/s that's enough, and fast, I usually take around 4-5 minutes or more to download the server files, depends..).

Edited by Chikennugget1

(depending on download speed, could be like 2 days for ERROR...)

Fucking Sky. Fucking shitty exchange not being able to cope with all the traffic.

make no sense... takes about 10-15 min to re-install and 1 minute to find the server download takes about 5 min and DONE!

Come to my house, attempt to connect to steam and start re-downloading GMod, then you tell me how easy it is.